Tune in at 16:00 London, 19:00 UAE

Choose your Connector of the Day

June 30th, 2010

Over the past few months, we've been giving you a chance to ask some of the biggest newsmakers on the planet, your questions in our segment called "Connector of the Day."

It is the part of the show where you get to send in questions to people like Naomi Campbell, Oliver Stone, Abhishek Bachchan and everyone in between.

Whether you've wanted to know if former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf was ever planning on returning to politics, how Ozzy Osbourne dealt with drugs and alcohol or if Boy George got along with Lady Gaga - no question was off-limits.

Now, we want you to help choose who should come on the show as your "Connector of the Day."

Who do you want to see next?

Whether you've always wanted to ask George Clooney a question or spark a debate with Anna Wintour, we want to know who you want to see on the show and why.

Just leave your suggestions below and we'll try our very best to get them on. Obviously, sometimes it might be a bit tricky getting your favorite celeb on-air, but we will listen to your suggestions and try our very best.

We want this to be your interview - where we ask your questions to the guests that you've asked for.

Tell us who you want to see and if they come on-air, we'll make sure to ask them your very own question first!

1. KEN KHAN

IN MY OPiNION MR.PERVEZ MUSHRRAF THE X PRESIDENT OF PAKSIATN WAS THE MOST POPULAR CHOICE FOR CONNECTOR OF THE DAY BECAUSE OF HIS CONTRIBUTION IN FIGHTING AGAINST TERRORESIM WHICH EFFECTS EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD. MY QUESTION TO MR. PRESIDENT WOULD BE,

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK MR. PERVEZ MUSHRRAF THAT

WHEN HE WILL COME TO PAKISTAN AND CLEAN THESE CORRUPT AND UN EDUCATED FAKE DEGREE HOLDERS POLITICIANS.

July 1, 2010 at 5:26 am | Reply
  2. apmlonline

Pervez musharraf should be the connector of the day.

July 1, 2010 at 7:43 am | Reply
    • philcnn

Hi there,
      We had the opportunity to interview Pervez Musharraf a few months ago and came away with a great bit of tele. Here's the link if you want to watch the video again?

July 1, 2010 at 11:11 am | Reply
  3. Georgina Mc Donagh

Hi,

I would like to see former CNN Anchor Aaron Brown as a Connector of the Day.

July 1, 2010 at 10:24 am | Reply
  4. Mohammad Ilyas

I would like to see former President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf as a Connector of the Day.

July 1, 2010 at 11:40 am | Reply
  5. Cedrick

My God, what the hell is that Blair women doing up there!

July 1, 2010 at 3:25 pm | Reply
  6. Ray Ramon

i would love to meet with the ex-President Musharraf of Pakistan. A great statesman and a great general.

July 1, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Reply
  7. Mai N Lee

Hi there,

I'd like to see Mr. President Barack Obama on here. I want to ask him if he's ever been discriminated before because of his race over his pre/post political career and how he overcame those prejudices.

Thank you.

July 1, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Reply
  8. Luis

There are two people I would really like to see as connectors of the day:

1. Actress Emma Watson
    2. Former PM Tony Blair

Keep up the good work!

July 1, 2010 at 4:12 pm | Reply
  9. Asim

I would like to meet Mr Pervez Musharraf and request him to return back to Pakistan to clean the fake democracy along with Mr 10% rule.

July 1, 2010 at 4:44 pm | Reply
  10. Asif

Musharraf

July 1, 2010 at 5:15 pm | Reply
  11. bob

I'd like to see the President of Iran Ahmedinajad on
    ask him if he really expects to be taken seriously..

July 1, 2010 at 5:28 pm | Reply
  12. ehsanali

President Musharraf should be connector of the day

July 1, 2010 at 5:54 pm | Reply
  13. Eilat

Paul McCartney. This man moves so much on so many levels....One of a kind man.

July 1, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Reply
  14. Emily

Bill O'Reilly. I'm no republican but his role not only in "media" and in politics is one of a kind PLUS it would be so interesting to see CNN get him.

July 1, 2010 at 6:09 pm | Reply
  15. Kevin Quail

No one. I don't care anything about celebrities.

July 1, 2010 at 6:17 pm | Reply
  16. nishani

i want some1 but will u pass my email address to him ?

🙂

July 1, 2010 at 6:22 pm | Reply
  17. SMS

Anderson Cooper, hands down. A very close second, Fareed Zakaria...how he gets the people he does to interview just blows my mind away.

July 1, 2010 at 6:50 pm | Reply
  18. Gabriel Mejias

I would like to see as connector of the day:
    Chrissie Wellington

July 1, 2010 at 6:51 pm | Reply
  19. omar

i would like to see less celebrities and more people who have had an actual impact on this world! Bill Gates would be great. id ask him what can normal people (who dont have billions to spare!) do to help in the fight for global health?

July 1, 2010 at 6:56 pm | Reply
  20. W.A

Barack Obama for sure and i would like to ask him, if he would love to visit NIGERIA.......

July 1, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Reply
  21. Marion

SInce Michael Jackson died next in line I would love to meet Roland Orzabal from Tears for Fears

July 1, 2010 at 7:22 pm | Reply
  22. Insan Mukmin

I would like to meet Miss Teen South Carolina Lauren Caitlin Upton. The world needs people like her who are innocent and pure of heart. Intelligence is meaningless when you have a rotten heart. Nowadays the graduates universities are churning out may be smart and highly intelligent but they are crooked, dishonest and would lie at the drop of a hat.

July 1, 2010 at 7:23 pm | Reply
  23. Jose

I would like President Obama to be on the show and ask what impact do opinion polls have on his decision-making and priorities? Then I want you to tell him to stop listening to the mob known as the general public. Individual people have good ideas. The general public are idiots.

July 1, 2010 at 7:24 pm | Reply
  24. Sherry Ling

Justin Bierber. Young, fresh, healthy, cute, blonde, white and he can sing! Love white folks 🙂

July 1, 2010 at 8:08 pm | Reply
  25. Eva Gene

I would like to see as connector of the day: Evangelist Billy Graham.
    To me he is the most outstanding Christian in the world, and the one who has connected the most people to God through his many, many years of preaching and evangelizing. I would ask him if he would pray for me–I have lung cancer and I know his efforts would be heard, not only by God, but by all his angels. Thanks for the opportunity to speak.

July 1, 2010 at 8:19 pm | Reply
  26. Shola

Genevieve Nnaji. Delectable actress from Nigeria. It will be a loss to the world if she does not feature in Holywood.

So my question :

Gene, when are you going to feature in Holywood ?

July 1, 2010 at 8:29 pm | Reply
  27. Anne

I would like to interview Madonna and ask her about how she has achieved success, how she has remained at the top of her profession for so long, and what her plans for the future are.

July 1, 2010 at 8:32 pm | Reply
  28. Jack

well don't invite glenn close – she is as sharp as a sponge

July 1, 2010 at 8:58 pm | Reply
  29. Eva Gene

July 1st, 2010 8:19 pm ET
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I would like to see as connector of the day: Evangelist Billy Graham.

I"m not sure what you mean by "awaiting moderation" so I have shortened it above.

July 1, 2010 at 9:31 pm | Reply
  30. Jerilynn Haney

Hello,
    I would like to tell Barbara Streisand what an incredible actress and singer.

Robert Redford. What a great actor and activist.

Meryl Streep. How she manages to be this actress in so many movies
    and she gives such experiences in each film. She is gorgeous....

Thank you.

July 1, 2010 at 9:41 pm | Reply
  31. Adam

Eminem. Hands down.

July 1, 2010 at 9:47 pm | Reply
  32. rhinohouse

I wanna meet Rolling Stones' Keith Richard. What is his secret for survival?

July 1, 2010 at 10:43 pm | Reply
  33. Andrew

Cristiano Ronaldo. He's been my hero since his days at Man U.

July 1, 2010 at 10:54 pm | Reply
  34. Seri

(1) Tablo from Epik High: Rapper poet, witty, has been in the news a lot lately

(2) Gong Li: Queen of cinema, amazing career.. my second in this regard would be Maggie Cheung

(3) Zhang Yimou: genius film artist

(4) Wonbin: Just because he's devastatingly beautiful... been voted among the Most Beautiful People on Earth in 2009 by a Chinese Poll

July 1, 2010 at 11:01 pm | Reply
  35. Michael Reuser

No one seems to make a distinction between celebrity and politician. I think if it came to celebrity I would chose Anthony Hopkins or Emma Thompson.

For a political figure, I would chose the head of the North Korean government...if not Kim Jong IL then his son...Tall order I know.

Instead of the grilling that some interviews have, it would be interesting to know what they think, in terms of how they fit in the world...and if they could do anything to improve things what would that be?

July 1, 2010 at 11:24 pm | Reply
  36. Martin

I would like Koffi Annan to come on the show, and ask him what his childhood dream was and whether he had ever envisioned himself doing what he has come to do.

July 1, 2010 at 11:27 pm | Reply
  37. Annie Apples

Seriously President Musharraf?? a pseudo-democracy is better then a true dictatorship - at least with the former there is a chance for true reformation - I am so glad that got rid of him - Pakistan has vast poverty stricken society looking for a chance to move with the global market - at least if corruption can be spread out amongst many rather than in the hands of one man there is a chance 😉 - people like Musharraf should remain out of control for a decade or so then there can be a chance for a true free market as well as an opportunity for freedom of choice and voice - a dictatorship masked as a the people's choice is never the way to go - let people make their own mistakes and learn from them

July 1, 2010 at 11:43 pm | Reply
  38. Annie Apples

Bob - agree with you 100% - but unfortunately in the fanatical fields more than not agree with him 😦 and those are the crazies that make this world day-by-day an uneasier place to live in 😦

July 1, 2010 at 11:47 pm | Reply
  39. All this concern with celebrity is a disease.

Lets create a new era with the Internet, and eliminate celebrity entirely. I really don't care about these people, and the constant drone of the celebrity mongers ranges from irritating to offensive.

July 1, 2010 at 11:47 pm | Reply
  40. Tala

Shahrukh Khan!!!!!!

July 1, 2010 at 11:57 pm | Reply
  41. jmh

Eddie kramer.how the world would be a different place musicly if jimi was still around ?

July 2, 2010 at 12:07 am | Reply
  42. Rich

Little Johnny. I would like to ask him two questions:
    1) When are you going to grow up?
    2) Why are they telling all those dirty stories about you?

July 2, 2010 at 12:08 am | Reply
  43. TRex

Sachin Tendulkar.

July 2, 2010 at 12:18 am | Reply
  44. Eric

Bill Nelson (D) Nebraska so I can personally bitch slap him for taking it to those of us who desperately need unemployment benefits. Thanks, jerk.

July 2, 2010 at 1:27 am | Reply
  45. t.o.

Charlie Watts. When he talks you listen.

July 2, 2010 at 1:40 am | Reply
  46. Cannon

Charlie Sheen would be a good choice.

July 2, 2010 at 1:59 am | Reply
  47. Dennis L. Siluk

I would like to Meet George W. Bush.

July 2, 2010 at 2:32 am | Reply
  48. Calyan

I would like to meet Aishwarya Rai- Bollywood actress 🙂

July 2, 2010 at 3:25 am | Reply
  49. William Marlowe

I would like to have Sophia Coppola on to ask if she has a production company that is accepting scripts?

Also ask her what she is working on now.

July 2, 2010 at 3:39 am | Reply
  50. Noel

Lenny Cohen!!

July 2, 2010 at 4:20 am | Reply
  51. Dharmalingam

Please not the sly fox Musharraf. He is a scumbag

July 2, 2010 at 4:31 am | Reply
  52. Sadiq

Pls invite former cricketer turned politician IMRAN KHAN as CONNECTOR OF THE DAY

July 2, 2010 at 4:53 am | Reply
  53. Anita Hayes

I would like to meet 'LASSIE'

July 2, 2010 at 5:04 am | Reply
  54. Fred

Gosh, this is a tough one. I'm going with Wayne Newton. I'm not really sure why, but yeah, get Wayne Newton.

July 2, 2010 at 5:14 am | Reply
  55. Fred

How about Professor Jackie Ying of IBM. He must be famous as he's featured on every ad on this site.

July 2, 2010 at 5:20 am | Reply
  56. Maude

Christopher Nolan, one of the best and most creative directors ever. I would ask him what his favourite movie was to make, and what it was like working with Heath Ledger on The Dark Knight

July 2, 2010 at 5:37 am | Reply
  57. kishen

I would like to meet Barack Obama.

July 2, 2010 at 5:46 am | Reply
  58. Juliano Vanderhoeven

Hi

I would love to ask a question from Lady Gaga.....The women has bilt her carrer on her image ..her right to express herself sexually and as an artist . shocking , controvasal , loved and hated ....I want to know what she thinks of the girls who are in the oppersite extreme ...I want to know what she thinks of the girls who risk thr lives just to go to school in Afganistan....the girls who are married off at 12 or 13 in Saudi and Iran..... For women who is so expressive I would like to know her feelings with rgds to these other women..

July 2, 2010 at 6:02 am | Reply
  59. Godstime

undoubtfully Chris de Burgh...

July 2, 2010 at 6:36 am | Reply
  60. Khurram Shahzad

President Pervez Musharraf should be the connector of the day.
    He is a brilliant mind and a great statesman.
    The world would see after a few decades books would be written on him.
    His irony was that he was the President of a relatively small country of Pakistan, but had he been the President of USA or Russia for instance he would have taken its country to the level of magnificence and achievement unheard of in the world history.

July 2, 2010 at 6:41 am | Reply
  61. Nipenthus

Mr Perves Musharaf is my choice..Great General and a Great Leader..He is desperately needed in Pakistan for the stability..

July 2, 2010 at 6:50 am | Reply
  62. Gerson

I woul like to see Didier Drogber.

July 2, 2010 at 7:11 am | Reply
  63. nauman

Pres.Musharraf.

July 2, 2010 at 7:23 am | Reply
  64. armi

Definately Bono. A man who's an inspiration for so many people around the world... and a great singer.

Arek
    Poland

July 2, 2010 at 7:29 am | Reply
  65. mbunonu

hi i would like to ask the first African woman president of Africa Ellen Johnson Sirleaf how she overcme so many obstacles to become the first woman elected president and how she stays strong.

July 2, 2010 at 7:43 am | Reply
  66. Ruby Beach-Siegel

I just want to have David Byrne come over and hang out and discuss issues for a couple of hours with some friends, have a great meal, and remember it forever. 🙂

July 2, 2010 at 7:51 am | Reply
  67. Natasha

I would like to see Lady Gaga or Rihanna on the show. The question that should be asked to them is, "Do you think it would be appropriate if all the women in the world started dressing up skanky and walked freely in their underwear?"
    Not that i dont believe in freedom of dressing. But i also believe in decency.

July 2, 2010 at 8:22 am | Reply
  68. William Marlowe

I would like to add another person to ask to come and be on this show and ask the following quetion.

I would like to have Brian Williams of NBC or his equivalent Wolf Blitzer on CNN on your show and ask them why they are not covering the following story and why it is not considered to be a top News Story.
    More soldiers that have returned home from combat have committed suicide than have actually been killed in both wars combined.

Let me repeat this to make sure this is very clear and everyone reading this realizes there has been a major black out in the news on this topic:

according to a STUDY by RAND Center for Military Health Policy Research, MORE SOLDIERS RETURNING HOME FROM COMBAT HAVE COMMITTED SUICIDE THAN THE TOTAL NUMBER OF SOLDIERS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN BOTH WARS.

Why are the major TV Broadcast Networks and their news agencies such as NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams and Wolf Blitzer and The Situation Room not covering this as a major news story?

Why are no major Television Broadcast Networks or any of the News Agencies other than NPR not covering this story as a major story?
    Please ask this question?

If anyone in the CNN News Room has any integrity why don't you answer this question?

July 2, 2010 at 8:47 am | Reply
  69. Ulrich

George Lucas

July 2, 2010 at 8:52 am | Reply
  70. Donald Ambrose

Pervez Mushraf

July 2, 2010 at 9:13 am | Reply
  71. Jonathan Brody

I've been carrying a message for Mel Gibson for 20 years.

Short version: Someone please tell Mel Gibson that Moo from Chiangmai says hello and that he welcomes Mr. Gibson to return to Chiangmai anytime. Also that he prefers Lethal Weapon to Lethal Weapon 2.

Longer version: In 1990, we hired a local driver to take us up in the hills around Chiangmai in Northern Thailand. Bumping along an insanely-narrow and twisting mountain road with no shoulder beside a 100-foot sheer drop, our driver (Moo) turned nearly fully around in his seat to look directly at us and ask "You know Mel Gibson?"

It wasn't really what we were expecting to hear and, after a short pause, we answered, "Not personally."

Moo beamed, touched his nose with an index finger and said, "I know Mel Gibson."

It turns out Moo had been Mel's driver while he was in Chiangmai shooting Air America.

July 2, 2010 at 9:23 am | Reply
  72. Simon Williams

Not sure if many of you over in the US will know him, but Steven Fry would be mine.

Extremely clever and funny. But, has overcome so many problems in his life

July 2, 2010 at 9:37 am | Reply
  73. Farah Kaleem, Pakistan

Former President Musharraf for sure! 😀

July 2, 2010 at 9:40 am | Reply
  74. khouma

I would love to have bill clinton as connector of the day.

July 2, 2010 at 9:58 am | Reply
  75. Keith Bardell

I would most like to meet: Loretta Lynn. She is the woman who said.."To make it, you have to be: The first, The best, or you have to be different."
    She is the reason I am in the news business. I am not the first, and I am not the best, but gosh-golly, I am different!!!"
    Keith Bardell Owner/Publisher http://www.SeeFreeNews.com

July 2, 2010 at 10:05 am | Reply
  76. Laura

Matt Bellamy!

July 2, 2010 at 10:32 am | Reply
  77. Emran Yahya

I would like to see Dr. Zakir Naik, the comparison religion expert and scholar. His Quarnic prosepctive enlights many around the world including myself. I respect his views on how all the religion are close and talk of the only might god. His message of peace, respect and to be a good person has changed many including muslims and non-muslims. I choose him to be the connector of the day

July 2, 2010 at 10:37 am | Reply
  78. Krintin Yankey

I'd love to see David Attenborough and Stevie Wonder on the show, they made me see so much more in life, nature and the existence of a greater being.

July 2, 2010 at 10:40 am | Reply
  79. Athar Abbas

President Musharraf is a real man,I want to see him again as a Leader of my country with true sprit and that is "Pakistan First".

July 2, 2010 at 10:42 am | Reply
  80. Eva Bartova

I would love to see as connectors of the day the former president of the USSR Gorbachov, because he was instrumental in the fall of communism and allowed me to go back home to the Czech Republic, and Angelina Jolie who is a inspired actress, great humanitarian, mom, partner and I think also all around good human being despite being so beautiful.

July 2, 2010 at 10:44 am | Reply
  81. Eric Dickhaus

I would like to hear from Billy Joel, whose impact on American music and whose thoughtful observations on the human condition are still germane years after they first appeared.

July 2, 2010 at 11:11 am | Reply
  82. eamon sheeran

Anyone who wants to meet a celeb hasn´t got a life. There are,however, lots of celebs I would like to have seen perform live: Elvis, Chuck Berry, Jimi Hendrix,Sinatra, Caruso, Callas,Victor Borge etc etc.

July 2, 2010 at 11:22 am | Reply
  83. Debbie

I would like to ask Hugh Jackman a question, but we're both married. Hahahahaha

July 2, 2010 at 11:27 am | Reply
  84. Paulo A. Pereira

I would like to hear and place a question to Sir Ian Mckellen, one of the most important and talented actors of our day.

July 2, 2010 at 11:49 am | Reply
  85. thai

On entertainment, i would like to ask Madonna if she really thinks lady gaga is a threat.

July 2, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Reply
  86. Keira

The holy grail for any 'gleek' out there: JANE LYNCH!!!! Who wouldn't love to talk to Sue Sylvester?? Other great , IMHO, choices: the 'it' girl, Ms. Betty White and the best actress of our time, Meryl Streep!

July 2, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Reply
  87. ehsanali

Only Pervez Mushrraf can qualify as connector of the day,He started his Facebook in Oct 2009 now he has 2200000 fans I dont think any other politician has so much popularity in such small period.

July 3, 2010 at 9:41 pm | Reply
  88. A C Burrows

I'd like to see the Apolo Ohno interview. I'd like to hear him answer some of the questions that have been posted because they may go a bit off script for him. I think he has an interesting perspective for a young man. I pay attention to what he's doing and where he's going. I'm hoping that he'll make a difference in the lives of some children. His message is timely. I'd like to hear more of it.

July 5, 2010 at 11:17 pm | Reply
  89. Oluoch Ebrahim

I would like to see Prophet Dr. David Owuor on connector of the day because of his massive contribution to modern medical research and subsequent numerous miraculous healings all over the world through his worlwide ministry of repentance that is supposed to prepare the church for the second coming of the Messiah

July 6, 2010 at 6:08 am | Reply
  90. Mo

I would love to see American journo and author Linda Ellerbee as a Connector of the Day. "And so it goes...."

July 6, 2010 at 9:55 am | Reply
  91. davy

My suggestion for Connector of the Day is Julia Gillard. She is a new Australia Prime Minister and 1st woman to be a Australian PM.
    Thanks.

July 8, 2010 at 7:08 am | Reply
  92. davy

HIV vaccine scientist.

July 8, 2010 at 7:10 am | Reply
  93. ayesha

HI
    Non of them should be the connector of the day,I think Imran khan the Pakistani singer should be the connector of the day becoz he has earn a lot of respect in very short time and is now known in all over the world

July 8, 2010 at 11:08 am | Reply
  94. Carita Holmgren

Hi,

I would like to see Sylvester Stallone. I am a 41 year old mother and only now started to watch the Rocky movies, as my sons 13 and 15, watched them. The movies are really inspriring. They give a good feeling and energy to try harder to my sons and me even though we belong to the different generations.

Sylvester seems like a nice person. Would love to know more about him and his achievements.

Please let me know by email if you get him to the show!

Carita Holmgren
    A Finn living in UK

July 8, 2010 at 9:54 pm | Reply
  95. Hamid

The great President EVER........ Musharraf

July 9, 2010 at 11:36 am | Reply
  96. Hissam Siddiqi

Perwaiz Musharaff, the great General and the Great President of Pakistn. Pakistan needs him badly to clean up this fake democracy and all the corrupt so called politians taken over the country.

July 9, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Reply
  97. perpetuah ayatta

watchin all the way from kenya would like to see the person behind luis vuitton and how the manage to the distinct demands of fashionists.

July 9, 2010 at 9:04 pm | Reply
  98. Shazad

i would like to see Mr. Musharaf because he is loved by millions of muslims around the world and only he can save Pakistan from going down

July 10, 2010 at 11:28 pm | Reply
  99. Eva Gene

I would like to see Billy Graham as Connector of the day. He is absolutely tops in all categories of life that are important.
    Thank you.

July 11, 2010 at 7:54 pm | Reply
  100. Birna Mar

Vigdís Finnbogadóttir – former president of Iceland, and the first woman to hold that position 🙂

July 12, 2010 at 12:39 am | Reply
  101. Ashfaq Tahir

I want to see Pervaze Mushraff. I would like him to give a complete assessment of situation in Pakistan and provide his advice to the present government.

July 13, 2010 at 6:23 am | Reply
  102. syed Haider Ali Aabdi

I Love Mr. Pervaiz Musharraf and i will love to see him and he should be Connector of the Day Sir you are next president of Pakistan

July 13, 2010 at 9:24 am | Reply
  103. BABAK BANK

DESPORATLY SEEKING FOR SIR R.W & D.G OF "P.F"

July 13, 2010 at 1:08 pm | Reply
  104. khalil

PERVAIZ MUSHARRAF

July 13, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Reply
  105. kim

musharraf

July 13, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Reply
  106. Stafford Onosigho

Hi Bekky,
    i must confess that i enjoy your variety of guests on connector of the day and i would love to see California Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger as your connector of the day. Thank you.
    Stafford from Nigeria.

July 14, 2010 at 10:26 am | Reply
  108. Abia

I nominate President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria as my connector of the day

July 21, 2010 at 6:22 pm | Reply
  109. CNN

Malcolm Gladwell
    author of "Outliers" and the "Tipping point"

July 21, 2010 at 8:03 pm | Reply
  110. Alex

Hi i love to watch connector of the day so if you would be so kind to interview ZZ top, Dirk Nowitzki, Ian Taylor and Ziggy Marley!
    thanks Alex from USA

July 23, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Reply
  111. Kathy

Ex President of Pakistan, Gen Parvez Musharraf is my choice for connector of the day. He is a born leader. Unfortunately his rule came to an end. He is capable for taking the country to the heights of development .

July 24, 2010 at 10:41 am | Reply
  112. Fia Niclasen

I would very much like to se Lady GaGa and/or Morgan Freeman

July 25, 2010 at 8:11 pm | Reply
  113. collins

HI
    I want to see mr ocampo.i have a few questions to ask him.thanks.

July 26, 2010 at 7:56 am | Reply
  114. Tom Enechi

I would like to see Philip Emeagwali as the connector of the day.

July 26, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Reply
  115. sheheryar abbasi

i would really appreciate if you could invite Sir Musharraf at your show.
    thanks in anticipation

July 28, 2010 at 6:00 pm | Reply
  116. aamir Aziz

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssseee bring pres pervez Musharraf

July 28, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Reply
  117. AMW

i would like to see morgan freeman but........ where is JULIAN ASSANGE (wikileaks founder) ????

July 28, 2010 at 7:34 pm | Reply
  118. shahid

I would like to see Mr Pervez Musharraf the greates president of Beutiful Pakistan. I would like that he back the charge of P akistan.

July 29, 2010 at 9:59 am | Reply
  119. Kamran Jafri

I propose Mr. Pervez Musharraf to be the connector of the day. Thanks.
    I wish Mr. Musharraf is again the incharge of all Pakistan affairs. Do it again please.

July 30, 2010 at 11:21 am | Reply
  120. Pilot

I would like to see Morgan Freeman. No doubt, for me one of the best actors in the World. In the movie ' Lean on me' he showed a very sensitive part of an actor.

July 31, 2010 at 7:26 am | Reply
  121. Haroon

Pervez Musharraf is my vote

August 3, 2010 at 10:28 am | Reply
  122. Tim Duncan

How about Carlos Acosta, the highly acclaimed ballet dancer currently performing in a breakthrough work in London called "Premieres"?

August 4, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Reply
  123. Amechi

I would like to see these people on the show,IMRAN KHAN the fomer pakistani cricket player turn politician, I would also want to ask him how difficult the transaction was

August 4, 2010 at 7:41 pm | Reply
  124. benedict adoms

i would like to see former cnn anchor christiane armanpour as a connector of the day.

August 5, 2010 at 9:39 am | Reply
  125. adnaan

i want to make feature in new government so called somaliland which holding election

August 5, 2010 at 5:33 pm | Reply
  126. Ulkar

I wanna see as next conncector of the day Lady Gaga. I'm her fan, i'm little monsters. Gaga I love you 1 of the most people in the world who I love the most. I wanna ask you that can you feel love of little monsers whichs are in other countries, whichs you didn' go. Because I'm in the Azerbaijan, and you didn't come here. i'm so bored, missin u every minute. but I wana know that do you love me as other monsters? do you love all little monsters equally?

August 7, 2010 at 7:15 am | Reply
  127. safe rahman

LISTEN..guys....NO body is better than PERVEZ MUSHARAF for the connector of the day..HE is simply the GREAT.and people who don't know about MUSHARAF..I would like to advise them to PLEASE look and search on net from the date when he took power in 1999 till he resigned himself in august 2008.pakistan needs MUSHARAF and so the connector of the day too.

August 7, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Reply
  128. Aamir Sohail

Gen (R) Pervaiz Musharaf to ask what he did with Pakistan?

August 7, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Reply
  129. belle

hi! i'd like to see russell brand as connector of the day. also, levitt and dubner, authors of the freakonomics series. thanks!

August 8, 2010 at 9:42 am | Reply
  130. Asma Mansoor

i want to see President Musharraf as the connector of the day and if possible Nelson Mandela too.

August 8, 2010 at 1:30 pm | Reply
  131. G.Benedict

I would wish for the former president all the best and wished that the then politians paid heed to the construction of the dams and had thought of the ugly situation with which the country is confronted as you had already forseen you had at all times begged them to come to an agreement and make Pakistan a better place to live in .pray to see you back and be the caption of the sinking ship .I would want to see the former president to be the connector of the day

August 8, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Reply
  132. izzat khan

Despite all that happened during his tenure as President, among some of the good things did by Pervez Musharraf was the setting up of District Governments, which the current setup, with support of so-called opposition (PML-N, MQM, etc), removed with a stroke of the pen. Everyone now seems repenting mainly due the catastrophic floods when there is no set-up at the grass-root level.

August 15, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Reply