Tune in at 16:00 London, 19:00 UAE

Quiz Academy award and celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck

February 22nd, 2011

Famed chef Wolfgang Puck has made food for everyone from politicians, world leaders and even Hollywood's A-list.

Born in Austria in 1949, Puck was surrounded by people in the food industry from an early age - his mother worked as a pastry chef and he learned many of his cooking skills from her.

Puck worked at restaurants in Monaco and France before he eventually moved to the United States in 1973.

After setting up shop in Los Angeles, Puck had a number of successful restaurants under his belt including the celebrity hot spot Spago.

But it is the Academy Awards that has led Wolfgang Puck to global fame.

Puck is the official caterer to the Academy Awards Governors Ball and has cooked for everyone from Arnold Schwarzenegger to Tom Cruise.

As another Academy Awards comes, this is your chance to have your questions answered by this world-famous chef.

Perhaps you want to know what's on the menu this year? Maybe what celebrity is a difficult eater?

Please leave your questions for Wolfgang Puck below and be sure to include where you're writing from.

1. Jurgen Brul

Hello Wolfgang Puck and CNN friends,

I would like an answer from Wolfgang Puck on the following questions:

– How will your food Improve our world?

– What can we expect from you in 2011?

I am awaiting Wolfgang Puck’s replies.
    Greetings,
    Jurgen R. Brul
    Hometown: Paramaribo
    Nativity country: Suriname

February 24, 2011 at 12:25 am | Reply
  2. Steve

Cook for me and my wife please.........

February 24, 2011 at 10:52 am | Reply
  3. Edward

What's the right way to boil an egg?

February 24, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Reply
  4. Gilbert Price

I have tried many sour dough bread starters but none of them give the bread that sour dough taste, what can you suggest?

February 24, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Reply
  5. Noel Veiga Coutinho

Hello Chef Wolfgang,
    Firstly let me congratulate the chef on his many achievements , and the latest one too.. Congrats Chef!!!
    Well as for what I would like to ask chef..
    How do you get by any fear if present when you come out with a new menu and dishes , considering that they may not go so well after all your time and effort..( apparently its not the case but when you frst started , am sure you must have had the jitters....)
    What inspires you to cook? and how would you define the ' EDGE' that makes the difference between a cook or chef and ' oh my God thats Wolfgang Puck!!!'
    Having more and more people who want to be chefs or just love to cook today.. what adivce would you give them?
    Do you like eating your own food or you prefer eating else where?

Once again , congrats chef and all the best..
    And thank you CNN!

Noel Veiga Coutinho
    Porto , Portugal.

February 24, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Reply
  6. s perrin

Dear Wolfgang,
    Excited & inspired...bought one of your omelet pans at TJMaxx while visiting the States. One week later it was peeling and pitted never having used abrasive cleaners, sponges, or metal utensils.
    Very disappointed...bought a Borgeat online to replace it...be careful where you place your name.

February 24, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Reply
  7. Sarah Connor

Mr. Wolfgang Puck, I have important questions for you:

What came first; the chiken or the egg?

and

How is your pizza going to save our planet from tragedy?

February 24, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Reply
  8. Sharon

What's the secret to making Kaiserschmarrn?

February 24, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Reply
  9. eddie2010

Why does the food in your restaurant in Las Vegas taste so bad? I was disappointed.

February 24, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Reply
  10. Isabel

Hi Wolfgang! I'm living in Vienna and I feel so proud of you, that you're from Austria and have made it big time in the US! You inspire me somehow. I love baking but I'm a lawyer. I might study patisserie at Cordon Bleu in Paris this year, but it's a hard decision, because it might imply leaving my lawyer career.
    I've had your food in the US in the Wolfgang Puck Café, when I was about 14, I had my first créme brulée there, it was great!
    Congratulations!!!

February 24, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Reply
  11. venkat chamarti

Hi Mr Puck,
    I am good fan of your food and every time I go to States, I visit your Restaurant.
    I know you are a celebrety chef and I wonder whether you are doing any efforts to feed the poor in the world community.
    Any suggestions to improve the quality of food (nutritious) for a common man, while maintaing the taste.
    venkat chamarti

February 24, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Reply
  12. Saviour .u. okereke

I was moved and inspired to write you chef puck,i will like to know if there will be an enrolement to be your student in U.S,want to be a proffesional chef.again what will it cost me to set up a mini restaurant in the state?

February 28, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Reply