Tune in at 16:00 London, 19:00 UAE

IMF economist on global risks

October 9th, 2012
  1. george argiriou

Today ,24th of october, i was shopping in a super market.There a woman ( about 35 years old and ugly) turned ugly on me.That made me feel angry and i turned ugly on a bigger sabject and scale.I felt seek ,about me turned up ugly that way,for hours.I am a distinquest person in the community and it looked even worst for me.I am also Greek and with all the economical problems and twists I make a little conparison.What if in Europe and generaly the World we stop to be ugly and stiff betwin us and be nice and helpfull.Ofcource we must have rules and red lines but the principal of these rules must be in favor of helping and not being justfull and panising.There is an old saying that says that sometimes the good one they call him and stupid.But i tell you i prefer to be called stupid and have my consions clear to the other people and to God but to be fearfull and panishing wich is alloud only to No1 and No2.Clossing i wish to be suprised by our donators by giving us more money from what is dealed becouse they are not enough.Hei, there is not any taxes in wishes and sometimes they came up to be true.Thunk you for your attention.

October 24, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Reply
  2. george argiriou

How long does this moderation takes?

October 24, 2012 at 10:54 pm | Reply
  3. george argiriou

It is very very important to me that Greece takes the new package of money from the IMF and Europe.And it must be with the easier measures, for the working people and everybody generaly,as it can be done.Thunk you.

October 25, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Reply
  4. george argiriou

The money must be delivered ASP or else the game is over for me.If it is done right i have much to win and if it is not done right i have almost everything to loose.The measures must be so easy so we will be soprised.Thunk you.

October 25, 2012 at 1:52 pm | Reply
  5. george argiriou

Excuse my grammar.ASAP=As Soon As Possible.

October 25, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Reply
  6. george argiriou

If these things i said won't done then i am nobody and i do not like that.

October 25, 2012 at 4:02 pm | Reply
  7. george argiriou

I expect good news ,do not fail me.This is an important time for me.If i loose it i do not know if we will get another chance.

October 25, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Reply
  8. george argiriou

I do not have to tell you the reason of my demand.He who have the all picture of the puzzle will understand.Do not fail me becouse if you do you are not with me.Thunk you.

October 25, 2012 at 4:35 pm | Reply
  9. george argiriou

I desperatly need to do something big for Greece so i become big myself in Greece.And this must be now.Let me tell you some things about life on earth.Whatever some one needs in a serten time when that time passes he does not need it no more but he needs something else wich is usualy more valiabal and more difficult.So now is the time not later.

October 25, 2012 at 7:20 pm | Reply
  10. george argiriou

Becoming big in Greece i do not mean i will be the beast or the whoore of anybody.Maybe for a little wail i will be the beast of a bewtyfull girl which i have spotted allready.

October 25, 2012 at 7:32 pm | Reply
  11. george argiriou

Being the beast for a beytyfull woman feels grate but as the books say it is not the right thing.I would like to be with her and take care of her for ever.I wish i was 15 again when i had the total package.I would not be wise but i would be happier.

October 25, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Reply