Tune in at 16:00 London, 19:00 UAE

Wednesday's Connector of the Day: Ozzy Osbourne

January 26th, 2010

Sex, drugs and rock and roll - that was the life for hard core rocker Ozzy Osbourne.

Ozzy Osbourne performs at the 25th anniversary for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Ozzy, whose real name is John Michael, has had one of the longest-running careers in rock and roll. He has spanned more than three decades as an entertainer since his start with heavy metal band "Black Sabbath".

The lead singer has also had one very controversial life – from biting the head off a live dove during a meeting to his public battle with alcohol abuse.

He's produced a number of albums over the course of his 37-year career with the most recent, "Black Rain" hitting the charts in 2007.

Now, Ozzy Osbourne is turning from his microphone to his fountain pen.

He has just released a new autobiography called "I am Ozzy" which discusses his roller coaster life and the infamous Osbourne clan.

Here's your once in a lifetime chance to ask Ozzy Osbourne a question.

Perhaps you want to know what it was like with "Black Sabbath"? How he got over his alcohol problem? Is there another reality series on the horizon?

Please leave your question below.

Posted by
  1. Oscar Sarquiz

Excuse my frankness, but what's your perception on having achieved so much with such modical talents? Is it because you have a live in manager? Please, enlighten me!

January 26, 2010 at 5:22 pm | Reply
  2. HB

Since when did Ozzy ever play guitar?

January 26, 2010 at 5:29 pm | Reply
  3. Luqman Zainal

What would you say is your drive early in your career and now? If it's not the same, why? Long live Prince of Darkness!

January 26, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Reply
  4. Jsmith

I'm a long-time fan of Black Sabbath (the true inventors of heavy metal) and of Ozzie but now I'm a parent and I have one concern - given the major negative impact drugs have had on your life, why do you continue to play pro-drug songs (Sweet Leaf, etc.)?

January 26, 2010 at 5:45 pm | Reply
  5. Landry Butler

Dear Mr. Osbourne

Despite your Prince of Darkness persona, I repeatedly find positive messages in your work and am curious about their origin and development. Would you mind talking about the influence of spirituality on your work? I'm thinking specifically of "After Forever" and "Believer" as well as the numerous rumors that members of Black Sabbath were at one time church-going kids who made a "deal with the devil". Is there any truth in these stories?

Whether there is or not, please comment on how your spiritual life has influenced your work. I am of the opinion that there is a lot more to Ozzy Osbourne than we see in the public persona. Without getting too personal, I'd like to know more.

Additionally, please consider my invitation to enjoy an adult beverage together next time you're in Nashville.

Best regards
    Landry

January 26, 2010 at 5:46 pm | Reply
  6. lance

When was it more fun to be onstage...then or now? From a life long fan and admirer.

January 26, 2010 at 6:00 pm | Reply
  7. Aaron

Oz,

As you seem to be a nice guy and most of your music really isn't that dark and sinister, just full of insanely good guitar riffs and catchy hooks, how did you react to the years where many (at least in the U.S.) thought you were somehow in league with the devil? Where you even aware of it at the time?

Thanks,
    Aaron

Ps. I've seen you three times live (once with Black Sabbath)–keep kickin' a$$!

January 26, 2010 at 6:22 pm | Reply
  8. Goku

Hi Oz,
    Just keep rockin'

January 26, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Reply
  9. Timmer

Ozzy, you ROCK! My question is simple. Who is your favorite English Football Club? For how long? Thanks mate, Tim

January 26, 2010 at 6:39 pm | Reply
  10. Sue

I've heard and read many of the bands that participated in Ozzfest list you and/or Black Sabbath as one of their influences. All through the hectic touring schedules, were you able to connect with these bands as a mentor, giving advice and such?

For nearly 4 decades, you've been a constant portion of my music library. Long live the Ozzman!

January 26, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Reply
  11. Kelly

Absolutely love you Ozzy!!! I saw you in 2003 in Ottawa and could not believe your energy on stage after all these years. Ran out and picked up your book last night and could not put it down. My question is...are you adding any Ontario dates to your new tour? (Please, please, pretty please!)

January 26, 2010 at 6:50 pm | Reply
  12. Neil Andrew

Hey OZ-MAN!
    I have been listening to your works from N.I.B. to Selling my Soul for 27 years, as i was 12 when i first heard your awesome vocals.
    I used to wear, and wish i still had my black satin Ozzy jacket; I think it had a pic of you from the Diary of a Madman album. Man i wore that thing right out!
    My friends and i on weekends at the lake, would take our "ghetto blaster" down to the cookshack by the lake and listen to your great music. I'm smiling right now thinking of the good times i had, and never realized just how much a part of my life you and your bands were.
    Don't let people tread on you about the 'devil' crap. I found some of your tunes to have religious undertones but never did i find any negatives towards Christ. If anything they were more battling the devil's temptations. No worries about me Ozzy, I graduated, went to college, served in the Canadian Forces, and have had a God fearing wonderful life. Oh, and as far as Sweet Leaf goes well I never new what that song meant till i was older, and I must say I too love that wonderful God given plant. It helps my Osteoarthritis! lol
    Anywho enough of that.
    Please forgive me if i drum up old wounds with my first question.

I felt for you at the loss of your friend and guitarist Randy Rhodes. How profound of an affect did this have on you?

I am also curious to know if you and RJ Dio were friends, with him being your Sabbath vocal replacement?

This quiz came around just when i needed a pick-me-up, and the walk down memory lane with you was just ticket! I still listen to Sabbath, albeit not the Dio years, and of course your wicked solo career.
    Thanks for the memories OZ! God Bless You! -Neil

January 26, 2010 at 6:53 pm | Reply
  13. Sergio

Dear Ozzy,

What would you consider the peek, or most memoriable moment in all your 37 year career?

Btw, my 4 year-old daughter's favorite song is Crazy Train!

Cheers!
    Sergio

January 26, 2010 at 7:32 pm | Reply
  14. Justin

Dear Ozzy,
    I am going to college to become a high school teacher.
    I have been listening to music for my entire life and have been proforming non-professionally for almost 10 years (just out of passion for music). I have a very ecclectic musical taste. I listen to everything from the super sweet to the morbidly dark and from the exquistely melodic to the dischorded and deranged experimental stuff. Being a musician and writer, I would like to hear you opinions on:

What it takes to get into the music industry? Is it really about vocal coaches and pampered "pop princesses" or is that all for show? I feel as though I have the talent, albeit raw, to go far with a performing musical career both vocally and instrumentally (I know...I know....so do one million other people). I would just like for your to enlighten me and give me some hope man!! lol Thanks for your time Ozzy!

Sincerely,
    Justin

January 26, 2010 at 7:32 pm | Reply
  15. bit

Hey Ozzy,

Why did you throw hot water on us in Dallas at the Cotton Bowl during the middle of summer when you were fat and had a shaved head?

Cheers.

January 26, 2010 at 8:05 pm | Reply
  16. John Dinwiddie

Modicle talents, the man said. Do you have a modicle degree
    or do you wear a modicle.

All seriousness aside, I have no idea whether you are Mozart
    doing Halloween or what, but the whole Addams Family
    rock thing that sort of started with Alice Cooper is one component
    of the composite howl of modern music, art, pop. whatever, that
    sure as hell has something to howl about.

So my question: are you just having fun or are you angry? If angry,
    what about? I'm angry. I'm angry that I have to live with Republicans
    and the Pach Elbel Canon.

So feel free to fess up.

John Dinwiddie
    Santa Rosa CA

January 26, 2010 at 8:05 pm | Reply
  17. John Dinwiddie

Excuse. "Modical." Silly me.

January 26, 2010 at 8:10 pm | Reply
  18. Scott

Randy Rhoads...still miss him?

January 26, 2010 at 8:19 pm | Reply
  19. Janice

Ozzy,

For one of the biggest bad asses ever, you have more morals & family values than any of the goody two shoe stars out there that loved putting you down over the years. Do you ever feel vindicated by having stuck to your guns and outlasting so many other performers.

Keep on rockin forever.

January 26, 2010 at 8:43 pm | Reply
  20. Mike

Oz,
    Are you going to show up at MTV's 25th Anniversary of the Rock am Ring concert in Germany this year? 80+ rock bands will be there for this 3 day party event in June...

Mike in Deutschland

January 26, 2010 at 8:47 pm | Reply
  21. Adam

Prince of Darkness,

I was just wondering if you can go on tour again and come to Cincinatti or Dayton Ohio? I'm 17 years old and have been listening to you for years! I have never seen you live though and am asking you please come to Ohio for a show!

January 26, 2010 at 9:06 pm | Reply
  22. Michael O'Mara

OZZY did you really snort ants on a dare with Nikki Sixx?

January 26, 2010 at 9:07 pm | Reply
  23. Steve

Will you ever do another Black Sabbath album? I'm sure I speak for thousands of Sabbath fans who would love you and the other 3 to do just one more album..

January 26, 2010 at 9:08 pm | Reply
  24. Nick DePietro

Hey OZ,
    Your a HUGE influence on me and am curious what can we expect from Ozzfest?? WHERE will it be, WHO will be in it, and any additional info.
    Thnx a bunch YOU RULE
    -Nick

January 26, 2010 at 9:09 pm | Reply
  25. Kristopher Brummel

Mr Osbourne,

If you could, can you come to Okinawa, Japan and do a gig for the troops? I started listening to your works when your song Dreamer came out on the Disney Channel in Illinois (when I was 12) and now I have all your albums, including "The Other Side of Ozzy Osbourne"

Keep on Rocking and God Bless!

Kris

January 26, 2010 at 9:11 pm | Reply
  26. Patty McEvoy

Ozzy – I have been a fan for almost 35 yrs now, and my 3 & 2 yr old sons yell to hear Ozzy in the car constantly!
    I've seen you many times over the years and it is clear from the show that you put on that you truely love performing.
    My question is: do you find the creative process and the recording of an album to be a bit tedious compared to touring? If so, do you tolerate it just to get back out on stage?
    Hoping to get to see you Thursday in Boston! I have a feeling the line will be long!
    Patty

January 26, 2010 at 9:11 pm | Reply
  27. John Peale

Will there be a full-on, multi-city Ozzfest Tour this summer like years past, or just a one-day Ozzfest like in Texas in 2008?

January 26, 2010 at 9:12 pm | Reply
  28. hespeler G

Ozz, Thank You for the Music!! im 35 & being a fan since i was 8 yrs old, when my Aunt turned me on to you!! Q. will we ever see or hear any new stuff with Randy Rhoads n you, or is it all out already?? much love and respect from Ontario, Canada!!!!

January 26, 2010 at 9:12 pm | Reply
  29. Saul Hudson

Ozzy...do you know were are I´m...
    I Slash man!!!
    so...do you have space for a new guitar?
    ...ok bye ozzy...I want meet you in my house 😉

January 26, 2010 at 9:12 pm | Reply
  30. Meg moore

Ozzy, I have been a fan for many years. I have Cystic Fibrosis and Have also struggled with addiction. Your music has been one of the only constants in my life to help GET ME THROUGH, and deal with some of the tougher times. Like being in the hospital a lot.
    Life is a personal experience, and we all do it the way we want to, and try to learn from our actions. You have taught me this through your music, And have always shown a lot of honesty about things you have done in your life, This is also helped me deal with my addictions and helped me overcome them. When you hear storys like this, Does it make it worth it that much more? Do you even realize you have that power to change peoples life? You have. Best of luck. Meg

January 26, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Reply
  31. Philippe

just want to say thank you for everything Ozzy, seeing you with Black Sabbath for the reunion was one of the greatest things in my life. I'm from a small island in New Brunswick, eastern Canada, you came to visit not long ago, in Moncton where I live now. Growing up loving Sabbath, jammin bunch of your songs all the time, still do, great times great memories and you guys were a major part of it, it was so unreal to see Black Sabbath, a dream come true..

Ingesting hemp oil is one of the most beneficial thing one can do for their health, headaches and migraines, weight control issues, glaucoma, depression, anxiety, menstrual cramps, chronic fatigues, water in lungs, all kinds of pain, ms, diabetes, alzheimer, can be used as a healthy non-toxic replacement for chemotherapy, and it just plainly cures cancer. And I dare anyone to prove me wrong, Sweet leaf indeed, so thanks Ozzy, the ones who oppress this information are the wrongdoers and the real monsters..

Thanks
    God bless north America and Ozzy

January 26, 2010 at 9:14 pm | Reply
  32. Deansley McAlister

Hey Ozzy!

I was just wondering what advice you would give in order to survive or succeed in the music industry today?

Many Thanks

Deansley

January 26, 2010 at 9:14 pm | Reply
  33. Bonnie

Mr Osbourne.

Thank you . You've made me smile, laugh, cry (When Sharon became ill), dance alone in my kitchen to your music and appreciate the perfection of true British chocolate.

Thank you for making my life just a wee bit better because of your gift for life without the bullshit.

January 26, 2010 at 9:18 pm | Reply
  34. Billy

Ozzy,What was some of your fondest memories about the early days of Black Sabbath?

January 26, 2010 at 9:18 pm | Reply
  35. Brian Anderson

First off Mr. Osbourne saved my life as a teenager, I was depressed and self destructive until I found Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne, to this day I tell people if it was not for Ozzy Osbourne I most likely would be dead.

My question is: After hearing something like that, that most people get only positve messages from your music, how does that make you feel in regards to all the lawsuits you went though being sued for the exact opposite?

Brian, Edmonton, AB, Canada. (and your biggest fan....thank you. )

January 26, 2010 at 9:21 pm | Reply
  36. Leo

hey Ozzy: what do you think of the new wave of Traditional Metal bands that are emerging nowadays such as Enforcer, White Wizzard, Helvetet's Port, Cauldron and so on?.... Did you ever hear any of these bands by any chance?

January 26, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Reply
  37. Kresten Forsman

Dear Ozzy,
    you were my number one hero when I was a teenager. It is especially your earliest albums that I love and in my opinion there has never been a greater rock band than the old Black Sabbath. I also read your biography Diary of a Madman. My question is: What is your favorite Sabbath song?

All the best!

January 26, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Reply
  38. Amy S

I love your work Ozzy, so I have some questions:

What is your favorite song that you perform? And why do you like performing that song? Is it because it reflects yourself or something important to you?

Thanks and keep on rocking!

Amy

January 26, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Reply
  39. brendon

hey ozz! i always wonddedred about ur song S.A.T.O. what do those letters stand for?

January 26, 2010 at 9:23 pm | Reply
  40. Jayne Swendsen

What is your fondest memory with Sharon, Kelly, Jack and Aimee?

January 26, 2010 at 9:24 pm | Reply
  41. Bryan Russ

My mom got sick with pancreas cancer in 2006, everyone had their own way with dealing with it. I was 16 at the time ( im 19 now). i was never really into music intill i stumbled upon your music. my mom died in 2007. Everyone was crushed but i believe your music was the little push that helped me through it. I have to thank you Ozzy for turning me onto music and helping me through my hardest times. I am a fan for life.

I want to know who turned you onto music and why you sing the style of music you do?

Thanks again ozzy

January 26, 2010 at 9:24 pm | Reply
  42. Larry

I saw a rather odd post on your website saying you'll be suing tony iomi, is this true? and what about black sabbath will you guys ever record or tour together again?

January 26, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Reply
  43. Tony G

Dear Ozzy

when you will come to Spain?
    you`re the Best

January 26, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Reply
  44. Shawn C

Ozzy, why don't you ever do songs from The Ultimate Sin on tours??? Those are some of your best songs and you never do them...it's disappointing 😦 Also you need to do a re-uniting with Jake E. Lee...he ruled

January 26, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Reply
  45. Stephen Clark

Long Live the King of Metal !!!

January 26, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Reply
  46. JEFF MONTAGUE

OZZY,
    I'VE BEEN DRINKING FOR OVER 20 YRS, HOW DID YOU FINALLY GET SOBER?

January 26, 2010 at 9:29 pm | Reply
  47. Spyros ''rosspy" Thanopoulos

First of all thank you for existing . I want to ask you have you ever imagined that your songs after all those years would be sang by kids all over the world and worship you ? thank you excuse my bad spelling and i hope see you again in greece this time for your solo carreer

January 26, 2010 at 9:31 pm | Reply
  48. Jóri

Hi Ozzy. I'am a huge fan. your music is my life. I have a question ! in your music career what is it that you're most proud of both a song and an album

January 26, 2010 at 9:31 pm | Reply
  49. Ronnie Thomas

Dear Ozzy,

I know you are looking for a guitar player for your band. A lot of your fans want you to work with world-renowned rock guitarist George Lynch. Would you ever consider working with him?

January 26, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Reply
  50. Sherif

Dear Ozzy,

You have quite a big base of fans here in Egypt. Haven't you ever thought of visiting Egypt before?

Cheers!
    Zee.

January 26, 2010 at 9:34 pm | Reply
  51. Dman

Do you worship the Devil or have u ever?

January 26, 2010 at 9:37 pm | Reply
  52. Mark S

Paper or Plastic??

January 26, 2010 at 9:39 pm | Reply
  53. Joshua Late

Ozzy out of any band around today or not around anymore, who would you most like to perform with on an Ozzfest stage?

January 26, 2010 at 9:39 pm | Reply
  54. Jesse

Dear Ozzy, I started listening to you in 1986 when The Ultimate Sin album was released... I am a huge fan!

Whatever happened between you and guitarist Jake E. Lee? Where is he now? And whats it like to be working with Gus G. now that Zakk Wylde is no longer in the band?

January 26, 2010 at 9:41 pm | Reply
  55. Bill Staab

Of all the stupid things you did in life, what is the one thing that you most regret?

January 26, 2010 at 9:42 pm | Reply
  56. Celso

If you would have the chance to pick one moment/situation in your life and keep it for eternity, which one would it be? (Actually this is a better question than the standard what's your favorite song?).

January 26, 2010 at 9:48 pm | Reply
  57. Shades

Ozzy,

Great music, I am proud of all you've accomplished. You've stuck with it through the good times and the bad, and never gave up. I am a huge fan of both you and Randy Rhoads, God rest his soul. Your contributions with him define Rock and Roll to me.

How was life on the road in those years? I know you had a hectic schedule with months and months of constant touring, but what was the down time like? Did you guys just ride around together, or did you really go out there and explore the world as a brand new band together? In pictures it just seems like you were so much happier compared to when you were in Sabbath.

Also, as great as Sabbath was, Randy was the best person you could ever have chosen. I heard somewhere that you were planning to release an album with Zakk Wylde of all the songs you wrote with Randy. Is this true, or just a rumor?

I saw you guys on my birthday 2 years ago with Rob Zombie, and it was the greatest show I have ever seen.

Best wishes, and God Bless you and your family!

-Shades

January 26, 2010 at 9:50 pm | Reply
  58. Kathy

Hey Ozzy,
    What do you listen to? What's on your iPod?
    Rock on!

January 26, 2010 at 9:50 pm | Reply
  59. HamBone

Hey Ozzy,

After 37 years as a public figure in the music industry.......the name/brand "OZZY" becoming a hosehold name around the world........and with all of your trials and tribulations as an artist and as a human being, "What is the most valuable life lesson you can share with the world/fans, that you have learned and cherished on your journey to where you are today?"

Luv ya
    *Hugz*
    HamBone

January 26, 2010 at 9:52 pm | Reply
  60. Adam Key

I'm a huge fan, have been for my entire 27 years of existence. Black Sabbath is my all time favorite band and love your solo stuff as well. Would you ever consider doing an album live in its entirety?

January 26, 2010 at 9:53 pm | Reply
  61. John Edwards

Hi Ozzy , if you were not the front man for Black Sabbath,
    what other band would you have liked to be a part of ?
    best , John

January 26, 2010 at 9:54 pm | Reply
  62. Tone R. Saetran

Since you are free to do what ever you want to do, is there a special thing that you dream of to do, wish to experiance or wish to happen in your life, but still haven't got the time or uppertonity to do or make happen?

(sorry for my bad english, i'm norwegian. hope you understand the question).

Love your music and your great family.

Sincerely Tone 🙂

January 26, 2010 at 9:56 pm | Reply
  63. Brad91

MTV's The Osbournes obviously gave you a fanbase of younger fans, me being one of them. If you had not have done the tv series, where do you think your career would be now, and what do you think of a new generation being new Ozzfans.

January 26, 2010 at 9:57 pm | Reply
  64. Taís

Hey Ozzy, when you come to Brazil?
    We love You ♥

Grateful.
    Taís Johns.

January 26, 2010 at 9:58 pm | Reply
  65. Blake

Ozzy,

Your work with Randy, Tony, Jake E. Lee, and Zakk have been a great influence on me to pick up the guitar, especially "Bark at the Moon". today's music doesn't have the edge it used to, which is why I listen to only good ol' fashoned rock n' roll! – I wish rock/ metal were as good as they used to be because their very influential to younger musicians like me. I wish I could have grown up listening to your music but I was unfortinately born in a different time period. Now it's all rap and hip-hop techno-stuff thats tasteless, repetitive and profane. anyway, thank you for being a major influence in my musical taste.
    - thanks, - Blake

January 26, 2010 at 9:58 pm | Reply
  66. mandy parks

Ozzy,I was wondering if there will be multiple US spots for Ozzfest this year..my number one dream and goal is to be able to attend a concert and meet you and hopefully sharon as well! I would be willing to travel anywhere in the US just to see a show.

January 26, 2010 at 9:58 pm | Reply
  67. chad

Ozzy, why do you hate Christmas?

January 26, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Reply
  68. Joseph B

Ozzy – One of the surprising things that's happened over the years is the mainstream recognition and acceptance of you and your music. I suppose this started with the MTV reality show. Here in Atlanta, Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves also has "Crazy Train" as his song playing over the loudspeakers every time he comes to the plate to bat.

I remember as a kid, few people seemed to know who Ozzy or Black Sabbath even were. When they were mentioned, it was by religious figures telling us how we were going to hell for listening to that type of music.

How has the move to the "mainstream" affected you? Were you surprised by the change, moving from the "darkness" and into the 'light"?

Rock on!

Joseph B

January 26, 2010 at 10:06 pm | Reply
  69. Andy

Hey Ozzman !!!!

I just wanted to know why did you let zakk go ?

And i want to say thank you for your music , couse belive me , they have save my LIFE !!!

Cya man Keep Rockin' !!!!

PS: I Can't Wait For SOUL SUCKA !!!!

January 26, 2010 at 10:07 pm | Reply
  70. Scott

Is there going to be an Ozzfest this year? If so, will it be a nationwide tour?

January 26, 2010 at 10:13 pm | Reply
  71. chris

Ozzy?i've been an ozzy fan ever since i was 14...my 1st album was black sabbath...i was wondering what is your new album going to be called?and are you and zykk still friends?

January 26, 2010 at 10:16 pm | Reply
  72. Jonny Death

I'm a dedicated singer, thrash rhythm and neo metal lead guitarist.
    I've sacrificed EVERYTHING for my music and found in that regard, I'm basically standing alone since other metal musicians of the same caliber are so far off in the distance, I can't even tell if they really exist.

Would you be willing to invest a small amount of time and money to help me hire a drummer to cut a demo?

January 26, 2010 at 10:17 pm | Reply
  73. Thanh Huynh

Ozzy, can you sign my guitar?

January 26, 2010 at 10:20 pm | Reply
  74. Lauren Redmond

Hey Ozzy !!
    Im 14years old 🙂
    Im a huge fan 🙂 Have posters of you all over my bedroom wall & Im actually obsessed with u !
    Are u doing an Ozzfest in Dublin , Ireland in 2010 ? Thats where I live , and I would do anything to meet u again ! I got my book signed by you in Easons 🙂 The best day of my life man !

January 26, 2010 at 10:25 pm | Reply
  75. stephanie

ozzy,

January 26, 2010 at 10:25 pm | Reply
  76. Andrew G

Mr. Ozzy,

I know you are a huge Beatles fan; have you had your Sgt Pepper's album yet? If no, do you think you ever will? Thanks from Sydney.

January 26, 2010 at 10:27 pm | Reply
  77. Colleen Yessman

Hey Ozzy, I was first in line for your first New York City book signing, hope you enjoy your Chipotle gift card! My question to you is what was the biggest hurtle for you while living in Aston to get your record deal?

Rock on!
    Colleen Yessman

January 26, 2010 at 10:32 pm | Reply
  78. tony

hi,ozzy are you coming out randy rhoads years dvd's,video from 1981-210 tis year

January 26, 2010 at 10:36 pm | Reply
  79. Croc_Dan

G'day Ozzy!

are you gunna have another tour in Australia soon? '08 was awesome!

January 26, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Reply
  80. Juanita

Hello Ozzy,

Wow, if you are really Ozzy and respond to my question you will have made my day week and possibly month (it's been a good one).

How is your and Kelly's relationship since you have both been sober?

Much appreciated!
    Take care and ROCK ON!
    Juanita

January 26, 2010 at 10:57 pm | Reply
  81. Jean

Of all the songs from your whole career, which one means most to you and why?

January 26, 2010 at 10:57 pm | Reply
  82. Tiffany

hey OZZY i have 3 questions
    1. Will you ever tour in Texas again?
    2.How close are you to Marilyn Manson(just wondering cause im a big manson fan and i huge fan of you to)?
    3.whats your favorite song you wrote and why?
    Other than that i love you and rock on

January 26, 2010 at 10:59 pm | Reply
  83. Peter Griffin

Hi Ozzy, big fan.

I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on what it would take for a guy like me to become a big worldwide famous, rich heavy metal singer. Now, I don't know how to read music, I can't sing.... at all. I don't know the first thing about writing lyrics for songs and I'm pretty ugly, fat and stupid. Oh, and my wife is a shrill harpy and my kids are dumb as stumps and I think my dog talks to me. And operating the tv remote is like brain surgery to me. Basically, I'm you without making it yet.

A little help?

Your biggest, bestest fan, Peter

January 26, 2010 at 11:04 pm | Reply
  84. Tony Iommi

Is it hard lip syncing to backing tracks and hidden singers when you play live?

January 26, 2010 at 11:06 pm | Reply
  85. Bob Daisley

Hi Ozzy, can you give me any tips on songwriting and retaining royalties on published music. I've had bad luck in that dept in the past.

January 26, 2010 at 11:10 pm | Reply
  86. Tristan

Are you going to be releasing a new single/album any time soon(if ever again)?

January 26, 2010 at 11:16 pm | Reply
  87. Janice Carlson

Dear Ozzy,
    I've been a hard core Ozzy fan for over 23 years & I've gotten all Black Sabbath & all of your albums of when you went solo with your own band after Black sabbath. I've collected anything Ozzyish I could get my hands on. I've written you a letter & found out that you sold your house from Beverly Hills California over 2 years ago, so I don't know where to send it too. You have been my favorite singer for a long time. I'm so excighted to get your new album in June of "Soul sucka" and I'm planing to get your book, "I Am Ozzy." You are the best musition in my opinion. I never went to an Ozzfest though.

Take Care!

Sincerely, Your Fan,

Janice Carlson

January 26, 2010 at 11:22 pm | Reply
  88. William Marin

Hi Ozzman,

I want to know if you ever thinked of another reunion tour with Sabbath?.

Ozzy, Geezer, Bill and Tony 4 ever!

my best wishes 🙂

January 26, 2010 at 11:22 pm | Reply
  89. Susan Austin

Hey Ozzy, just wished I had of seen your reaction to when your "Legend" of a wife Sharon, tipped that drink all over that stupid skank on that Pay Tv Show, can't remember the name of it ? Absolutely loved it and am sure you did too 🙂 Sorry you are a Legend of a performer also, but I really admire your other half too !!! Much love Susan Queensland Australia

January 26, 2010 at 11:37 pm | Reply
  90. Chandler Sorrells

When can fans expect the lineup for the annual Ozzfest, which has not been in full motion since 2007

January 26, 2010 at 11:40 pm | Reply
  91. Cheyenne Stone

Hey Ozzy,How did you feel about Kelly being on dancing with the stars?Your awesome 🙂

January 26, 2010 at 11:43 pm | Reply
  92. eric clark

so mr. oz how did you get into thr hole thing of rock?

eric clark

January 26, 2010 at 11:47 pm | Reply
  93. Courtney Foster

Hey Ozzy,
    I wanted to leave school and study music at University for a while and I was wondering....
    What's a song that had inspired you to become who you are remembered for and who you are today?

Many thanks,
    Courtney

January 26, 2010 at 11:48 pm | Reply
  94. Jose

HI, OZZ Y DO YOU still smoke weed?

January 26, 2010 at 11:50 pm | Reply
  95. Sheila

Good day, Ozzy.
    My question is about writing. How has your method-of-writing evolved, changed over the years? There's no doubt you are talented & you rock. For example, "Black Rain" is a compilation of master pieces, the lyrics, music, beat, delivery is all brillant.

You (& Sharon) are inspiring. Your music I've always found intriging & inspiring. Thank you for writing "I Am Ozzy". Take care, stay safe, & keep the faith
    Always A Fan,
    Sheila

January 26, 2010 at 11:59 pm | Reply
  96. george_aka_li_ozzy in me

uncle ozzy,
    when are u touring asia?You got hell lots of fans there?make a ozzfest in asia! what was the most regretable things u have done in your life as an artist? i 'll really like to know since you been so successful all the while...the other side of ozzy...not about alcohol ,sex , drugs but..?

January 27, 2010 at 12:00 am | Reply
  97. Nancy

No More Tears is my favorite cd. I'd like to know the story that inspired some of the songs–such as the title song and Mr. Tinkertrain.

January 27, 2010 at 12:04 am | Reply
  98. Karina B

ozzy,
    is there any footage of you and randy rhoads
    that the world hasnt seen?
    if you do can you release them...please:]
    im a huGe fan of yours!
    god bless you!

January 27, 2010 at 12:10 am | Reply
  99. Devon Satterlee

Hi ozzy, I am a huge fan, I have 3 questions. 1. Would you help someone who wants to start a music career even though the person doesn't have a band?(That would be me haha)

2. Could you ask Marilyn Manson to play at ozzfest this year on mainstage?

3. Could you and Manson go on a tour and let me pick songs for you guys to sing in Seattle, or Portland, OR because my dad was a huge fan and it would be nice to hear songs from you guys?(Or at least have manson do it.)

Thank you for your time.

January 27, 2010 at 12:16 am | Reply
  100. Don

What do you think about Tribute bands honoring your name?

January 27, 2010 at 12:25 am | Reply
  101. Jeff Moore

Hey Ozz!
    What is up with the recently announced finding and planned release of some live Randy Rhoads footage??
    Please let us know!
    God Bless!
    Jeff;o)

January 27, 2010 at 12:29 am | Reply
  102. Kenneth W.

Mr.Ozzy
    First i love your music and want to express my gratitude for all those years and wish you health,peace and love.

January 27, 2010 at 12:43 am | Reply
  103. cody butcher

i just want to take the chance to say thank you for all of your great work. your songs have been a major part in my life. every time i have thought of suicide i have listened to your music and changed my mind. that's a great thing. i'm now 30 years old and have 4 beautiful daughters and in 3 weeks will have a son. i would have missed out on a lot. i have been to 5 concerts in my life. my first concert was on your retirement sucks tour in Austin Texas. the other 3 have all been OZZFEST. in 1997 2001 and 2008. your a great inspiration 2 me and millions around the world. much love and respect. cant wait to see you in concert again. YOU ARE THE GODFATHER OF HEAVY METAL. God bless you and your family. oh yeah i was an Ozzy b4 i could even talk..

January 27, 2010 at 12:46 am | Reply
  104. Julien Caesar

Now that you have recorded and sang almost every type of music and played with or recorded with every type of entertainer. Will you ever do a country album?

January 27, 2010 at 12:51 am | Reply
  105. Simon

Hi Ozzy,
    what did you do for Australia Day seeing as your name is Ozzy (Aussie)?

Have a great day.

Simon

January 27, 2010 at 12:55 am | Reply
  106. Brett Connors

Fan from day one mate!

For the love of Sabbath and us fans will you ever do another Sabbath record man?!?!
    Also,would you ever do Blizzard Of Oz, or Diary Of A Madman from start to finish for a tour set list ever?

This is what the hard core fans want Ozzy!!
    This is what our souls need again man,can ya give us that trip once again Ozzy?

Oh, and make this next record dark and heavy like the OZZY music we all grew up with.

Thanks for the best years of metal,and thanks for the blast we had meeting you those few times over the years!
    You showed us all how to go crazy and be free.
    Peace my friend..

January 27, 2010 at 1:07 am | Reply
  107. Brett Connors

Fan from day one mate!

For the love of Sabbath and us fans will you do another Sabbath record man?!?!

This is what the hard core fans want Ozzy!!
    This is what our souls need again man,can ya give us that trip once again Ozzy?

You showed us all how to go crazy and be free.
    Peace my friend..

January 27, 2010 at 1:08 am | Reply
  108. Dt T Sanchez

What is sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle equal to the square root of the remaining side?

January 27, 2010 at 1:19 am | Reply
  109. Bonnie Roberts

Hey Ozzy
    Cliff Burton's Sister, Connie, has been trying to get a hold of you.

January 27, 2010 at 1:19 am | Reply
  110. richard collins

y ozzy are u going to quit singing ur carear was so great u need to keep singing man and im ur bigest fan so dont stop singing

January 27, 2010 at 1:29 am | Reply
  111. Jake

Ozzy,

Can you help me occupy my brain?

January 27, 2010 at 1:34 am | Reply
  112. David Uptain

Whats the one thing in life that you regret doing?

January 27, 2010 at 1:37 am | Reply
  113. Greg

You have such an awesome voice. Have you ever had singing lessons? If so, how long have you been taking them?

January 27, 2010 at 1:42 am | Reply
  114. Chris Ryan

Landry, ozzy never writes his own lyrics. So don't interpret what he sings as what he beliefs, all the Black Sabbath song lyrics were penned by Geezer Butler, and various other artists wrote his solo lyrics. Don't forget that.

January 27, 2010 at 1:57 am | Reply
  115. Mark Meisner

Dear Mr. Osborne,

Given the current events in the world, (ie. world wide recession, terroristic dangers, wars that seem to have no end in sight, global issues – haitian disasters, etc.) , what would you aspire the world to do? What should be the US role?

January 27, 2010 at 1:58 am | Reply
  116. JaReD

Hi Ozzy,
    I read in an artical your fans (I am your biggest fan, but i like the name Soul Sucka) don't like the name Soul Sucker for your next album. So what do think it will be named????
    -your biggest fan-
    Jared

January 27, 2010 at 2:03 am | Reply
  117. Ron

Ozzy have you ever thought of making a song with Gary Numan ?

January 27, 2010 at 2:28 am | Reply
  118. Gio Cass

Are you ever going to do another albulm with Black Sabath, cause that would be insanely awesome.

January 27, 2010 at 2:34 am | Reply
  119. Justin Bagatourian

What does it feel like to know that your music and your consistency in the genre has single handedly been the soundtrack to millions of people's lives and carried us through all of lifes ups and downs? Was it intentional? Did you realize how important it was to never leave us, while other amazing frontman like Axl Rose kinda just dissapeared for a while leaving us searching for something to latch on to?

January 27, 2010 at 2:50 am | Reply
  120. Dan Burke

Hey Ozzy, I'm a history professor near Shanghai, I was wondering how much did you learn about Alastair Crowley in school, If anything, DB

January 27, 2010 at 2:53 am | Reply
  121. George

Dude! When are you coming to Kandahar, Afghanistan? We need some different heavy metal here!

January 27, 2010 at 3:00 am | Reply
  122. randy parsons

hey ozzy, read your book and thought it was awesome. what is the best part of recovery for you today, besides just being clean?
    i love ya man, peace

January 27, 2010 at 3:09 am | Reply
  123. Cody Nelson

NEVER STOP ROCKING!!!! AND NEVER SAY DIE!

January 27, 2010 at 3:36 am | Reply
  124. Alexi E. Roivainen

Hey Ozzy!
    Hope you're doin' allrite after all these years...
    Do you have any plans of visiting Sweden soon man?
    We miss you around here!

Take care and be well!
    Alexi

January 27, 2010 at 3:45 am | Reply
  125. Kirby

Ozzie –

What would you have desired to do for a living if you had not been in the music business? Any other areas of strong interest?

January 27, 2010 at 3:51 am | Reply
  126. Laurie

Hi Ozzy, my brother loved your music, he passed away 8 years ago. Everytime I hear Mama I'm Coming Home and Crazy Train, I am reminded of him. Because of his love for your music and the times I listened to it with him, I am wondering if you will have another concert in Canada as I would love to go in my brother's memory.

Laurie

January 27, 2010 at 3:53 am | Reply
  127. Sheila Cloudcroft

So, so many fans absolutely love you Ozzy, for the simple, kind-hearted man that you are, for your amazing, unique music, and your love for fans and performing. You're the guy next door made it big and loving it. You mention how blessed you feel to have been given this privilege in your lifetime. Do you have moments of realization when it hits you between the eyes just how amazing your career has been, how many musicians lives you have influenced, and how many people all over the world call themselves your fans?

January 27, 2010 at 3:56 am | Reply
  128. Randy in Calgary

Ozzy,

Do you recall what you had for dinner last night?

January 27, 2010 at 3:59 am | Reply
  129. Phil Dalifelongfan

Hi, Ozzy....
    Just wanted to ask: what was your proudest moment? Was it the day you (Black Sabbath) signed your first contract; was it your first record release day; or, was it when you were married to Sharon; or, when Jack or Kelly was born; could it have been the day you released your first solo record? Or, was it when Kelly surprised the whole world (except for a few of us) when she was runner-up on "Dancing With The Stars"?

January 27, 2010 at 4:27 am | Reply
  130. Kraig Anspach

Are you planning to do anything on your late great guitarist Randy Rhoads. Perhaps a DVD or a picture book with rare never before seen pictures. I think he deserves much more credit!

January 27, 2010 at 4:34 am | Reply
  131. Jacob

How does it feel to be so succesful in the rock n roll buisness and what's it like to know after 40 years your still at the top of your game?

January 27, 2010 at 4:41 am | Reply
  132. Mike B.

hey Ozzy, just wanted to know which of your 90's albums is your fav., mine is no more tears for sure

January 27, 2010 at 5:01 am | Reply
  133. jg

Have you ever been shopping to the Natick, Massachusetts Mall? I am confident that I saw you several Christmases ago and we had made eye contact. It seemed as if you were mentally saying, "Yes, it is me, but please just let me blend unnoticed among the shoppers. Friends tell me that it could be you, since you have relatives in this area.

January 27, 2010 at 5:04 am | Reply
  134. Jake A. C

Mr. Osbourne,

I Just Wanted To Say That You Are One Of The Greatest Musicians Of All Time, My Question Is: Where Do You Get The Inspiration To Write Your Songs?

Rock On Ozzy, I Look Forward To Seeing You On Tour This Summer !

Jake A. C

January 27, 2010 at 5:14 am | Reply
  135. Keira

Hello all,

My question is: of all your experiences (both professional & personal), if you could go back & change ONE decision, what would it be and why?

January 27, 2010 at 5:27 am | Reply
  136. gerard

i have a question for ozzy i am one of his biggest fans , i am getting a back piece of him tattooed on me and i was wondering if he would autogragh it so i can get that tattoed as well........i am from thunder bay ontario canada ......that is my biggest dream to have him autograph my back............thank you so much......

January 27, 2010 at 5:33 am | Reply
  137. Jamaican Rob

Ozzy, I once heard that some of the things you write about (ie: Mr. Tinkertrain) is a form of therapy for you. Can you please comment on the first song you remember writing that you felt a deeper connection to (compared to others written before it) and why?

January 27, 2010 at 5:34 am | Reply
  138. Yelena

Dear, Mr. Osbourne! I'm 54 and I"m Your admire.My question . Some people devide Rock as American Rock,European Rock,Russian Rock. What do You thonk abnout it? And what foreign Rock band do You like.Thank You so much.God bless You!

January 27, 2010 at 5:38 am | Reply
  139. Jamaican Rob

Oscar Sarquiz (THE FIRST POSTED MESSAGE)
    YOU ARE TOOL!!!! Almost 40 years in the music business and OZZY is still relevant – Mick Jagger can't write a song worth listening to and I am sure Kanye will be first in line for has-been musicians over 50. Although Oscar your only relevance in life is being the first lame post on this comment board. I want the 45 seconds of my life back from reading your lame post. Enjoy your fame for being the first and biggest tool to post here!!!!!!!! Ozzy's steaming poop is more interesting than you!!

January 27, 2010 at 5:47 am | Reply
  140. Tony

Ozzy,
    Do you and Sharon want to come over for some of my homemade pasta. I make the sauce from scratch. I think you would really like it.
    Tony

January 27, 2010 at 6:04 am | Reply
  141. Louise

Lots of questions for Ozzy....

-If you didn't have a career in music, what would you be doing and where would you live?

-Where were you born? How did you become a musican? Were you formally trained on any instruments or for singing? Were your parents musically inclined?

-Do you write your own music? Which song of yours are you most proud of and why?

-Do you have any siblings? Are they musically inclined?

-If you were to live your life all over again, would you live the same life? Would you change anything?

-What music is on your ipod?

-What are your children doing now? They were in the media spot light a few years ago but now you don't hear about them. Also, you have one daughter who has shyed away from the spotlight. Is she quietly involved in the Hollywood scene?

-Do you miss taping your reality show?

-I have never seen you in anything but black. Do you ever wear any other colors?

-The article above states that you abused alcohol. How long has this been the case? Are you sober? How do you feel about exposing your children to this? Do you feel they feel into the same self distructing patterns as their father?

-What made you want to publish a book of your life? How long did it take to write it?

-Why do you always wear sunglasses?

January 27, 2010 at 6:10 am | Reply
  142. Andrey

John, how did it feel after biting a dove?

January 27, 2010 at 6:22 am | Reply
  143. Sir Crispin Bentley-Smythe IV

Mmmffff yaaaa ah don are ffff sure, bob's your uncle ya?

January 27, 2010 at 6:25 am | Reply
  144. Peter Ian Staker

Will you marry me?

January 27, 2010 at 6:45 am | Reply
  145. SteelOzz

I won't get into detail but your music and your lyrics have literally saved my life at one point. Forever, Thank You!

Don't let some people's ignorance label you as evil. People I know point to 'Mr. Crowley' as proof of your 'unholy' message when all it does is question one man's obsession. Like I say, ignorance.

My question, and I'd love to sit with you for an evening and ask about a billion more, is Do you feel that you as a solo artist and Black Sabbath collectively get the respect you/they deserve for the contributions made to music and 'pop' culture over the years. Personally I feel you don't. You helped create a sound , a genre of music, and phenomenon in culture that I feel rivals the Beatles impact in rock and roll.

Thank you. God bless you. Say 'hello' to Sharon and the kids for me.

January 27, 2010 at 7:08 am | Reply
  146. Lisa Cash

My Questions:

Ozzy, you words were often bleeped out on television:

What is your opinion on censorship in arts, radio and TV?

I, for one, am intolerant of censorship on all levels and believe that children these days are much more mature than we were growing up.

Love ya!

January 27, 2010 at 7:14 am | Reply
  147. scott

God bless you and let it be Gods will for you to go to heaven.

January 27, 2010 at 7:18 am | Reply
  148. Sharon Henderson

First off... I have to tell you I'm a huge fan that lives in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada. I know, I live in a city that has the same name as a piercing!

Anyways, I absolutely love that you and Sharon have managed to stay together for so many years.... if I were to ask you one question, that would be what keeps your marriage going? You two seem so in love, even to this very day!

Take care and all the best to you and Sharon!

Sharon

January 27, 2010 at 7:30 am | Reply
  149. olden racela

why do you spend most of your time in america now?

January 27, 2010 at 7:47 am | Reply
  150. Dan

Hi Ozzy,
    Just wanted to know if there is any way the original line-up of Black Sabbath will ever reunite and what are your plans for any new music or tours in the near future. GOD bless you!

Dan, Taylor, MI

January 27, 2010 at 8:02 am | Reply
  151. Donatas

Dear Ozzy,

How are You about magic kvass?

Yours Sincerely,
    Donatas

January 27, 2010 at 8:28 am | Reply
  152. Dave Gerbin

Do you miss your original name? Does your immediate family call you by your original name? How did you pick Ozzy Osbourne? Thanks!!

January 27, 2010 at 8:32 am | Reply
  153. Susanne

Hi Ozzy,
    there are so many things that you are not talking about in your book. I suppose you have many more storys to tell and you said that doing this one was quite easy for you. So my question is. Will there ever be a follow-up?
    PS. can't wait for your new album and hope to see you on your tour next year.

January 27, 2010 at 8:32 am | Reply
  154. Harry

What is it that you haven't done yet in your life and you want to do?

January 27, 2010 at 8:45 am | Reply
  155. Bjarke Drejer

Greetings from Denmark, your highness.
    What i would really like to know is, what was your favorite drink? And also, where'd you get your glasses? I'd like some similar ones.
    Yours Sincerely, Bjarke Drejer aka. Braindead-Buddha

January 27, 2010 at 9:12 am | Reply
  156. james

what are you doing for Haiti ?

January 27, 2010 at 9:38 am | Reply
  157. borderer

Hi Ozzy.
    Just wanted to say thanks to you for giving the time to visit the lads at Headleycourt. I'm sure all seving and ex serving will feel the same way when I say it is much apppreciated.

January 27, 2010 at 9:54 am | Reply
  158. John

How can you sleep at night knowing that you ruined the Randy Rhoads albums by having the bass player and drummer's parts re-recorded on the Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman albums?!

2nd question:
    When are you going to play in Paris France?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come to Paris man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 27, 2010 at 11:05 am | Reply
  159. Oscr Loaiza

Hi Ozzy are the largest of all time, and I wish you many more successes and that forever with us, I would like to know if your new tour you visit Bogota Colombia contempaldo we would like to see you in your new show, here there are thousands Fan waiting for you visit and serial personally better than I can spend my life in Colombia a Agran estes embrace a big fan, and thank Ozzy for success

January 27, 2010 at 11:29 am | Reply
  160. Alberto

Ozzy,

Do you believe in God?

God bless you.
    Alberto.

January 27, 2010 at 11:29 am | Reply
  161. Brent Bruning

Hi Ozzy,

What have you found is the best cure for a hangover? I'm half serious. It's amazing you recover from a tour and not being able to operate a microwave to being back in full operation. 🙂

Also I'm from the institute of hand analysis and we are making a study of celebrities hand prints to demonstrate example of talent to the public. From the pics we have, you're smarter than MTV gives your impression. For example, based on the bad pics we have, we see you have a long mercury (pinky) and ring finger (apollo). Plus a large fleshy area on the chop portion of your hand. This combines to means you get a tremendous gift for being a visionary and communication. You will work extra hard to give your ideas purpose and interest to the public. Your book will be an interesting read. If you're willing to send us a hand print, we can give you a better understanding of why this is true and a free reading gratis. It's best if it is high res so I can see the fingerprints to see the overall themes.

brent.bruning@gmail.com

January 27, 2010 at 11:30 am | Reply
  162. kevin flute

ozzy...yawn

January 27, 2010 at 11:32 am | Reply
  163. Oscar Loaiza

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

January 27, 2010 at 11:39 am | Reply
  164. Carol

Do you wish now after all these years that you had not indulged in the drugs etc., the way you did? How did you bring up 3 teenagers without having that thrown in your face every day? I'm a big fan of yours, just not of drugs.

January 27, 2010 at 11:39 am | Reply
  165. Jorg

Ozzy

All the past "Guitarist" that have played in your band who would be the best since you start?

best fan of ya since i have 5 year's old 😀

January 27, 2010 at 12:26 pm | Reply
  166. Tracey

If you had your life over again, what if anything would you do differently, and what would you want to be in your next life.

January 27, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Reply
  167. elaine santana-silfa

Hello, I was just wondering... growing up, did you have some sort of plan to become the person that you are , and if you did, are you the person that you planned?
    Thank you.
    Elaine
    Santo Domingo, DR.-

January 27, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Reply
  168. frances

Hello:
    i JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IS REAL THAT THE OZZY FEST IS IN PUERTO RICO THIS YEAR. THANK YOU

January 27, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Reply
  169. IMPERATOR

Hello, I was wondering what made you write songs like Crazy Train and Iron Man

January 27, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Reply
  170. mandy

hi ! ozzy i really love ur songs especially mr crowley and crazy train i wanna know did you face a lot of controversy when you wanted to start your heavy metal career with black sabbath from the people around you and do you release album for this year

January 27, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Reply
  171. Joseph Vassiliou

Dear Ozzy
    Hey Ozzy, You are the greateast performer i have ever seen, You are my idol. I have been watching your music videos since I was 5 years old because my dad would sit us down and make us watch them. You are awsome and i would really like to know if your comming on tour soon.

January 27, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Reply
  172. joelle esther benyayer

hi my name is joelle esther benyayer, well im french artist, in sacem joke no really, i work 17 years in newspapers in south of france, i pay my due for the freedom of speech in is bloody country, i like your music,,,,and you got nice family well difficult for me in france to wrote want i want;;;difficult to diffuss my music;;;sorry talk about new york city wright;;;;;simple i try to find a way out ;;;;;;because i wrote some comment the french dont like im block in france;;;;between 30 and 40 kilogrammes of documents stolen, computer, camera, 4 mobiles, the police, try to play the king well in one world smell cheat,,,,or politic cheat;;;;;;;no help from france for sure;;;i make a new song call news news news disturbing;;;;;;i not in mud to repete or sing because the pressure;;;;;my next song is probably got another name free home state;;;;;;not finishing yet oh sorry im french man;;;;;;can you help if you have time;;;;thanks by the way i like your music and the way you express your self best regards to you and your family;;;;once upon a time a girl from south of france;;;;;;joelle esther benyayer

January 27, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Reply
  173. CatchMe

What would you do with the brain if you have one ?

January 27, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Reply
  174. Brad

Hey Oz-Man – thank God you discovered Zakk Wilde – he rules, always will...come out to Africa sometime and enjoy the World Cup 2010 !

January 27, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Reply
  175. Brad

Hey Oz-Man – thank you, for discovering Zakk Wilde – he rules, always will...come out to Africa sometime and enjoy the World Cup 2010 !

January 27, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Reply
  176. Dave shelton uk

Hi do u see yourself writing more ?

January 27, 2010 at 2:46 pm | Reply
  177. E Crutchfield

I saw you last night at Borders signing books..your face looks so young (couldn't see behind the glasses) How do you look so good after years of drug and alcohol abuse???

January 27, 2010 at 2:52 pm | Reply
  178. Jim Self

Why not a wider book signing tour? We need one here in Texas.

January 27, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Reply
  179. Thales Brazil

Hi, Mr. Osbourne,
    I´m from Brazil and I remember when you came in "Rock in Rio" in 1982. You are the best! I would like to know when you will return here, in Brazil...or if you will go to tour world...

January 27, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Reply
  180. jeff wheeler

Are you planning on changing the setlist to include some other songs? Over the mountain, Revelation, I just want you, are a few suggestions. I have always enjoyed your live shows. I just think the setlist could be mixed up a little more. Love you ozzy!!! Keep on rocking! This world needs your music.

January 27, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Reply
  181. Karsten Hein

Hi Ozzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have already read your autobiography and found it very entertaining. In fact I laughed to death while reading it. Of course there are tragical moments in it as well, but I simply like the way you see things without any rock star arrogance. You are the greatest! 😉
    Now here is my question: Though being a fantastic live band, the original classic line-up of Black Sabbath unfortunately has recorded only few of teir gigs. Well known is the concert in Paris 1970 and the concert "Never say die" from 1978, availale on DVD. There are some great bootlegs around as well. Some snippets of the 1974 California Jam (Ontario Speedway) can be seen on youtube. Why is the aforementioned concert not officially available on CD and DVD? It is such a great gig with Sabbath at the peak of their qualities? I wish we fans could get it remastered in sound and vision!
    Thanks, Karsten

January 27, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Reply
  182. Dave Ficht

Ozzie
    Love ya man!!!
    Been a fan for a long time. I'm 58 and can't remember when Ozzie wasn't around.

If there was one thing during your career you could change, what would it be?
    If not what would be the highlight of it?

January 27, 2010 at 3:25 pm | Reply
  183. Tammy

Dear Ozzy,

Age 40 now, been a fan since age 9. I cry tears of joy every time that curtain comes down and I see you come out on stage! Q: Would you and Sharon please come visit my husband and I at our home?

OZZY FAN FOREVER!

January 27, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Reply
  184. robbi newland

Oz

One question, given you were completely exposed to some of the greatest music of our time with bands that we truly miss today, what do you think of today's new generation of artist? Corporate molded? Do you think most musicians today are nothing more than Corporate images, and have no idea of what being a true musician is all about? I remember going to stomps in Jr. High, and HS and the local bands would rip into Paranoid. Thanks for being there for us!

Your Fan,

Robbi

January 27, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Reply
  185. Marie Flynn

Do you think your other daughter Amy, who you've said in the past is a performer also, will ever go onstage with you to sing a duet?

- (also)
    When is Wreckage of My Past coming out?
    When is your Slash collaboration single going to be released?

LOVE YOU OZZY!!!! You are (simply, amazingly) that goofy but beautiful man with the awesome voice! Been a fan forever, you're fantastic and who cares what your naysayers say. Look at all your fans! Hope you keep bringing us the tunes for a long time to come. I can't imagine a world without your voice in it. Really looking with excitement towards summer and your new release.~*

January 27, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Reply
  186. Adam Kovács

Hi Ozzy!

I was very happy, when I heard of your new album is coming soon. Can't wait!
    I just want to please you to do a concert in Hungary. I'm 17yrs old and a huge fan. It would be the best thing in my life to see you live.

January 27, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Reply
  187. shannon_daily@hotmail.com

I have been a huge fan for appx. 30 yrs. and cann't wait to hear read and see more from you. my question is how do you feel the you are a big insperation to many of recovering addicts? you have inspired me to get sober and I have been sober since may 2004 after hearing you where going to get sober. i cann't wait for your book signing next week in hollywood. I'll be there!!!!!!

January 27, 2010 at 4:17 pm | Reply
  188. Ryan

Thank you so much for the amazing body of work you've produced throughout your illustrious career. I was wondering if you might share with me where the inspiration for the song "The Writ" came from. It's my all time favorite Sabbath song. Thanks again, and best of luck to you.

January 27, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Reply
  189. Lucy

Hello Mr. Osbourne:
    Thank you for all years of Music ! I just have one question, how has your sobriety impacted your life today ? Congratulations on being sober !

Thank you!

January 27, 2010 at 4:59 pm | Reply
  190. James Teat

Now that you have been sober for some years now, could you explain how your creative process works when writing lyrics for new material today, compared to the process when heavily influenced by drugs and alcohol in the past?

January 27, 2010 at 6:11 pm | Reply
  191. Natalie Kay Sanders

Thank you for the music Ozzy...thank you!!!!

January 27, 2010 at 6:45 pm | Reply
  192. michael

ozzy for over ten years ozzfest has been a main staple of the summer concert world in which i have attended on numerous occasions in the past few years it has seemed to slow down with the emergance of the mayhem tour with no tour last year and only one date in 2008 which had an amazing line up it say on ozzfest.com that there will be a tour this year my question is is it going to be like the days of the old with metal music from morning to night with a great line up or one town one day like in 2008?

January 27, 2010 at 7:30 pm | Reply
  193. Brandon

Ozzy:

Been a huge fan of you since I was in 6th grade. What would metal be like if Tony Iommi or Randy Rhoads had not existed? Thanks.

Cheers,
    Brandon from New Jersey

P.S. I was at your Ridgewood book signing. Thanks for your time in signing our books. Keep rockin'.

January 27, 2010 at 8:41 pm | Reply
  194. Matthew J

Ozzy i have a two parter for you.
    Why did you cover the Aimee tattoo on your left arm?
    Did Randy Rhoads have a favorite band?

January 27, 2010 at 9:00 pm | Reply
  195. Ben Peeters

Dear Ozzy,
    I have one question for you and im sure it was asked aready but just incase what is your favorit song and why?

January 27, 2010 at 9:06 pm | Reply
  196. Craig Eyles

My 6 year old & I have at more than on time listened to "Black Sabbath" while gardening.
    What music do you listen to whilst doing work around the house?

January 27, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Reply
  197. john

OZZY COME TO GREECE NOW THAT YOU HAVE OUR KOSTAS KARAMITROUDIS OR AS YOU KNOW HIM GUS G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE IS OUR KID,UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 27, 2010 at 10:01 pm | Reply
  198. nedar ordoñez

ozzy , the original black sabbath never come to argentina , please coming to buenos aires and playing rock n roll , or you come back again alone .

goodbye to romance !

January 27, 2010 at 10:23 pm | Reply
  199. Erik Royce

Hey ozzy Erik here from whasington state I was wondering if you are ever going to do soundtracks for any video games? Also did you ever watch any cartoons when they came out and if so which ones?

thnaks
    Erik

January 27, 2010 at 11:35 pm | Reply
  200. G Eyes

It was depressing for many years watching you walk around in a doped up drunk daze. It first disappointed, then earned the wrath of fans who used to think you were amazing. Many also say your wife is an arrogant, vain, succubus Geppetto while you are a brain-dead Pinocchio dancing to her whim. Some say the Osbourne's only validated both things. Lots call for your retirement thinking nothings changed. What would you say to those fans?

PS. This is said not to embarrass but to direct an answer to this chain of thought some have about you. Me personally? I love you Ozz, I have for 32 years and will till the day I die. I am proud that you're sober. And excited for the years to come, praying you'll stay that way and continue rocking our world. You're the man.

January 27, 2010 at 11:56 pm | Reply
  201. L Rogers

Q. This year at Ozzfest is a great opportunity to invite sexy momma Lita Ford in a cameo appearance to play "Close My Eyes Forever." The two of you wrote this hit all these years ago but you never did perform it live. Will you give us the chance to see you sing this duet with her this year?

Q. Will Slash and you be performing your new single? And, when is it coming out, they said January and the month is almost gone.

Q. Do you ever have those moments when it hits you? The magnitude of love that exists for you in the hearts of your fans ... from 1 to 6 decades, from all over the world? When you realize what your music means to so many lives?

January 28, 2010 at 12:05 am | Reply
  202. G Eyes

When you go on tour this time, can you please play different songs from your older material so we can hear them live again? Many long time fans would like to hear different ones (a frequent discussion on your website blogs). Also, when you tour, can you play more of your new material then one or two songs?

January 28, 2010 at 12:15 am | Reply
  203. Will Neuffer

Hello Ozzy, I heard about the unfortunate trademark issues between Toni and you. Did that ever get resolved between you two? What ever the out come of that unfortunate event, I hope that nothing has changed between your guy's friendship, it wouldn't be the same without all four of the original members of Sabbath broken. Now for the main question, will Black Sabbath be headlining at Ozzfest 2010?

January 28, 2010 at 3:04 am | Reply
  204. Cathy

Mr. Osbourne,
    You where so Awesome , you brought Heavey Metal ALIVE~& after all these years you still ROCK~ you are OZZY A Legend !
    If you could change one thing in your life what would it be or would you do it all over again exactly the way yo ulived your life?? Sharon was your back bone & as they say behind every successful man is a Strong Women , you where so blessed with her & your love for one another
    God Bless Ozzy ROCK ON!!!!!!!

January 28, 2010 at 5:13 am | Reply
  205. Frank

I started reading the book, and I had flashbacks of my own working class childhood: the limitations, the violence, the drug and alcohol abuse, the tracking at school, the dead end scenarios of the ruling class. Sure–the books is not Steinbeck, but it is a damned good read. And ya–working class heroes are something to be. We don't seem much of them in the music business these days. Hang in there Oz. God kept you on the planet for a reason. You reached deep down in that Birmingham bog muck, set your roots, and shot upward, dirty clothes, bad teeth, brilliant talent, determination, ego. That is the reason you continue to be talented; your roots are in the dirty, rich soil of working class struggle.

January 28, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Reply
  206. Ian Giedrojc

Ozzy, how do you feel about removing the original bass and drum tracks from your first two solo albums few years ago? It seems nothing you ever did was so controversial with your core fans. Would you like to see this music to be available in the original form (with Bob Daisly and Lee Kerslake) some day?

January 28, 2010 at 11:05 pm | Reply
  207. Tim Kirtland

Would you consider the Osbournes show a complete disaster?
    Oh and could you PLEASE have Ozzfest (or at least one concert) nearby New York? ROCK AND ROLL FOREVAH!!!

January 29, 2010 at 12:21 am | Reply
  208. Sam Williams

What would you say to someone with a dream to make it big with a band or as a solo artist?

January 29, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Reply
  209. Jonny Death

Ignored AGAIN

January 29, 2010 at 10:39 pm | Reply
  210. alexis

I wanna be famous but I don't know how.I don't know what to sing about either.can you give me some advice?

January 30, 2010 at 12:58 am | Reply
  211. Drew Lyttle

Ozzy,I have been a fan since 1978's Never Say Die, wish I knew you were living in Toronto, same city as me.After reading the "I am Ozzy biography,I have 2 questions,#1,How did you ever not get busted travelling with Cocaine all those years ,especially considering the amounts you were consuming and travelling with.#2,Do you write lyrics and your band (Musicians) arrange's them to the music,and how much input do you have in the musical arrangements currently(Black Rain and future recording),not in the past,now that you are sober.A honour for you to answer my questions you toxic miracle that you are.God Bless man, Love and respect Drew from Toronto

January 30, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Reply
  212. Dillon Marshall

Do you believe in God, or any kind of spiritual being or higher power?

January 30, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Reply
  213. Brian Lessard

My name is Brian at Blizzard Custom Guitars and recently restored a rare Randy Rhoads Jackson Flying V for Zakk Wylde and wanted to know what happen with Zakk and the hireing of Gus G and did Zakk write most of the guitar parts that Gus G changed a little here and there for the new CD. has kept you on the map for over 20 years and feel he should be treated like family and not cast aside. I live down the street from Mountainview Cemetary in San Bernadino where Randy rests. I know Delores and Kathy they are the sweetist people I have ever met . I am allways there on Randy birthday and the date he passed away and was hopping to meet you there some day but that never happened. KEEP ON ROCKIN OZZY WE ALL LOVE YAA BROTHER and hope you and the Wylde Thing can make more music in the future. God Bless you OZZY. Brian Blizzard Custom Guitars.

January 31, 2010 at 2:50 am | Reply
  214. Jan.

Hi.My husband did some building work at The Outlands,England.He found a car registration plate "JS 66" and wondered if it had anything to do with you and Sharon.Thanks.

January 31, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Reply
  215. André

At Ozzy's age, would he invite his friends that work in the music industry to make a new album together with him, make duets with Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, Zack Wilde etc, etc?

January 31, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Reply
  216. Wolfgang, 8 yrs old

Ozzy, please tell me why you were so shocked at the Boston book signing, Jan 28th, when I told you I play the bass guitar?
    I started playing bass in December 2008 (age 7), then we formed the Black Diamonds in Jan '09 – we have been gigging since May '09. Is it because a bass is so big? I play an Ibanez short scale 🙂

January 31, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Reply
  217. Jason E

Hey OZZY

Ever since the first song i heard of yours blew me away. That was Iron Man, my first album was The Ultimate Sin. And im still stoked on the guy who introduced me into your music. Since that day i have bought all cd and dvd that made it to oz. Even my dad loves your music. To answer most of these q's on this page, people of the world

Go buy OZZY's book, you wont be able to put it down
    Will there be another album ozzy? many more i hope

your the best, take care

February 1, 2010 at 1:32 am | Reply
  218. kevin

how about ozz fest show in las vegas nevada
    so what about a vegas show run the vegas shows out here blow

February 1, 2010 at 4:20 am | Reply
  219. patti

if thou shall confess with thy mouth the lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God had raised him from the dead thou shall be saved.For with the heart man believe onto rightousness and with the mouth confession is made...Have you beleive and have you confessed/ AND OSSY ! do you confess that Jesus Christ is lord?

February 1, 2010 at 7:30 am | Reply
  220. patti

ossey i have been praying for you for years i will keep praying , thank the lord for delivering you from drugs... keep up the good works

February 1, 2010 at 7:32 am | Reply
  221. patti

Hi oSSY, have You ever listen to a kid call Phil Wicknam try u tube his song DIVINE ROMANCE.....

February 1, 2010 at 7:47 am | Reply
  222. Fran

Hi Ozzy

1 Question? If Randy Rhoads was living today where do u see him in the music industry? I know he said he wanted to study classical, but do you think he would have ever done that and then came back to tour with you??

February 2, 2010 at 1:56 am | Reply
  223. Donna Gray

MR. OSBOURNE
    WOULD YOU EVER CONSIDER COMING TO KENTUCKY ? I DONT THINK THAT YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED HERE BEFORE ........I WOULD VERY MUCH LOVE TO MEET YOU AND TALK WITH YOU AND SHARON I THINK THAT YOU TWO ARE THE GREATEST COUPLE IN HOLLYWOOD TO DATE ..........

February 2, 2010 at 4:11 am | Reply
  224. Thalia

Hey Ozzy,

I really miss going to Ozzfest, it's always been the thing I look forward to the most every summer! But other fans I talked to speculate from the past two Ozzfests that you and Sharon are trying to end it. Will there be an Ozzfest TOUR this year?

February 2, 2010 at 10:28 am | Reply
  225. Mike Mault

How about an all 80's OZZFEST! Scorps, Priest, Ratt, get the Crue boys on board. You and Lita Ford can do that duet (Close my eyes) . Other bands like Accept, Dio, Anthrax. I know would all like to jump aboard that fest!

February 2, 2010 at 7:30 pm | Reply
  226. julian

It`s very interesting and great!!

February 2, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Reply
  227. julian

Dear Ozzy!!
    what do you think about parallel and space in playing rock music.
    i teached rock individually on gitar not in group to one student and used termin parallel.In particular we heard Paranoid.sometimes it helped me.
    With best regards.
    Julian.

February 2, 2010 at 10:18 pm | Reply
  228. Chris Kinder :)

dear ozzy,
    do you know where to get glasses like yours prescription?

February 2, 2010 at 10:20 pm | Reply
  229. Chris Kinder :)

dear ozzy,
    do you have any tricks to be a better singer?

February 2, 2010 at 10:23 pm | Reply
  230. Chris Kinder :)

Thanks for signing me book in boston lol

February 2, 2010 at 10:24 pm | Reply
  231. Chris Kinder :)

dear ozzy,
    is 13 to young for a band? a metal band?

February 2, 2010 at 10:26 pm | Reply
  232. Chris Kinder :)

dear ozzy,
    drugs=bad right?

February 2, 2010 at 10:27 pm | Reply
  233. Chris Kinder :)

dear ozzy,
    who influenced you(beside the beatles) in the art of music?

February 2, 2010 at 10:29 pm | Reply
  234. Chris Kinder :)

dear ozzy,
    why are you so god damn amazing?

February 2, 2010 at 10:29 pm | Reply
  235. Pierre Lavergne

You know, I've seen you in concert 3 times and even met you once(Saskatoon 2007) and for some reason I don't have your autobiography yet, but I've always wondered what might be the craziest thing you've done in your life (under the influence or not), somehow I think it gets crazier than the dove, the ants, the bat, and even the Alamo. Am I right?

February 3, 2010 at 3:48 am | Reply
  236. Eric Beback

As a fan for over 12 years of my 16 year life I would like to ask you after your so called retirement at the end of your No More Tears tour you started a project called X-Ray with guitarist Steve Vai, I would like to know who was in the rest of the band and if the material will ever be released?I have asked Steve about this personally and he said that there is about 25 or so tracks in his vault and one of them was used as My Little Man.

February 3, 2010 at 4:15 am | Reply
  237. riardo

When will you come to Brazil?
    me and my friends love all your music and we want to see you singing live in Brazil.

February 3, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Reply
  238. Zakk Fizt

Hi Ozzy im a big fan and i wounder if you comes to Norway soon? i hope you do cus I've never been on a consert and i really want to ;D please answer!

February 3, 2010 at 4:17 pm | Reply
  239. Teresa Knoke

Many people have overcome or come out of their drug dependence to experience real f'ing life again, just like yourself. Did writing your book, "I am Ozzy" help you process anything from your past or present that you did not expect?

I have always been a huge fan- I found your album, Blizzard of Oz, like you found the beatles. Thank you so much for telling your story of success and likewise, failure.

Teresa Knoke
    Ozzy Rulz

February 3, 2010 at 7:54 pm | Reply
  240. Lauren White

Hi Ozzy!

I've been a fan of you since I was 12, I was in the car with my mom and she had a CD of Black Sabbath-Paranoid playing. Paranoid was the song playing and I freaked. "Who is THIS!!!!!" I fell absolutely in love with your voice, your music, and especially YOU! Other then "Borrowing" my mom and dad's CD's of yours, My first CD I ever bought was Black Sabbath-Masters of Reality at age 12. I got all your CD's. Now I'm 21 and you are still living very strong in my life. You are my favorite singer and celebrity. I loved the Osbourne's too when those seasons aired. I got to see your personality off the stage. Your such a sweet, loving man. I just want to give you a hug and a kiss. I'm a big fan of you and your family. I look up to Sharon ALOT!

My question is –
    With how drugged up you were, and with Dyslexia (I have Dyslexia too...and some other fun problems I can relate with you.)
    How did you manage to remember the lyrics to all your songs on stage???
    I actually sing and stage fright is terrible, I got no clue how to over come it. One thing that happens is that I forget the words out of my nerves...FUN! I do remember words as I hear the instrumental accompaniment, do you ever do the same?
    But,
    How did you remember ALL of the words to your ALL of your songs when you were so drugged up and with Dyslexia???

You are truly one remarkable man! You have succeeded so much, and gave so much to your fans. I love your new book! Come do signings a CT one day! Keep living strong and rocking out Ozzy. God bless you and your family.

With love from your BIG fan from CT,

-Lauren White

February 4, 2010 at 1:10 am | Reply
  241. César Gustavo Valle Martínez

DEAR OZZY: SOLO QUIERO QUE SEPAS QUE ERES UNA PERSONA QUE ME AYUDADO MUCHO EN MI VIDA. AUNQUE PAREZCA RARO A CIERTAS PERSONAS PERO ERES MI EJEMPLO DE AMOR HACIA SU ESPOSA, LOS HIJOS, ENTREGA AL TRABAJO QUE UNO ELIJE HACER EN SU VIDA YA QUE EN CADA VIDEO TUYO VEO LA CALIDAD Y A,OR QUE SIENTES POR TU TRABAJO (NO SOY MUSICO SINO CONTADOR PERO IGUAL ME ENTREGO A MI TRABAJO). ESCUCHO TU MUSICA DESDE LOS 10 AÑOS, TENGO 35 ACTUALMENTE Y SIEMPRE SIEMPRE TU MUSICA Y TU ACTITUD EN COYUNTURAS DE VIDA ME AYUDO MUCHO. EN MI TESIS DE GRADUACION MIS AGRADECIMIENTO FUERON PARA TI Y LENNON. EN ESE ORDEN. ERES IMPRESIONANTE Y NO PIERDO LA ESPERANZA DE UN DIA VER UN CONCIERTO TUYO EN VIVO. YA QUE EN EL SALVADOR NO CREO QUE SE PUEDA Y NO TENGO OPCION DE VIAJAR. GRACIAS INFINITAS DESDE EL SALVADOR.

February 4, 2010 at 4:16 pm | Reply
  242. Vance

Hello Mr. Osbourne,

I live in the Phoenix, Az. I have had the opportunity to meet you three different times. Everytime I have met you seem somewhat shy, quit or you do not open yourself up as we all seem to see you in the public eye or on the stage. Could you explain why that might be?

February 7, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Reply
  243. Clucks Mcgee

Hey Ozzy, I was wondering if I could stick my cock in your asshole? Maybe the opposite? Thanks!

February 8, 2010 at 8:40 pm | Reply
  244. M ark Blevens

Formless form

February 9, 2010 at 1:23 am | Reply
  245. Igor

Hey Ozzy. What's it like to know that Dio fan knob polishers have nothing better to do than to try to defame you? I think they just cant accept that the most relevant Sabbath was when you were in the band.

February 12, 2010 at 2:20 am | Reply
  246. Billy

First thing is. When will he have Zack retern to the band!
    He will Always be my fav. But I wount Zack .
    Ozzy is GOD
    and alwas will be

February 12, 2010 at 11:40 pm | Reply
  247. linda ripley

hey ozzy this is the dumb lady that had fun on her bday... cause her ex hubby introduced us... in 1999..i wish to thank for that time..... but you still owe me an ozzy fest cause that one got cancelled... lol.....P.s. (kanes) gonna kill me)... one thing i do enjoy tho is saying i met the man bragging right he heeee

February 18, 2010 at 8:48 am | Reply
  248. dumb lady

do you guys really think he really read all these notes?

February 19, 2010 at 2:49 am | Reply
  249. Neal Harlow

Ozzy

Since you pulled your back muscle out and were unable to perform on the 16th of September in Oberhausen ,Germany.When will you be performing in Germany if at all ?

It says on the German ticket agency website that the concert will be postponed until an uncertain date.Any clarification on this?I paid 89 Euro for a ticket to see that concert,and It says my ticket is still good,but uncertain for what.

I would apreciate clarification of this matter,so I can know whether too cancel my ticket and get my money back or just wait until you have the make up concert in Germany .Where ever that may be.

Thanks

Neal

September 30, 2010 at 10:18 am | Reply
  250. Derek

Ozzy,

Hope your back is feeling better. Hope to see you in Vancouver. I would love to see the show close up, but all the good seats are taken by scalpers. If you could hook me up with some good seats that would be awesome. I've seen you a couple times in Ottawa back in the day when they didn't put seats on the floor. Send me a quick email if your able to hook me up for the Vancouver show on November 14th.

Barking at the moon