Tune in at 16:00 London, 19:00 UAE

Monday's Connector of the Day: Gayle Haggard

January 29th, 2010

(CNN) The wife of former pastor Ted Haggard said that she never considered divorce after she discovered her husband had sexual encounters with men.

Gayle Haggard is seen here on Larry King Live.

Gayle Haggard is seen here on Larry King Live.

Ted Haggard, the former president of the National Association of Evangelicals and the head pastor at the 14,000-member New Life, was outed publicly in 2006 by a former prostitute, Mike Jones, who said Haggard had paid him for sex over three years and had used methamphetamine in his presence.

Haggard also later admitted to an inappropriate relationship with a 20-year-old male church volunteer.

Haggard said that he no longer has same-sex urges, attributing the change to therapy. He blamed his homosexual experiences on a sexual encounter with an adult man when he was in second grade, which "formed the way my mind processes things."

We'd like to know what you think.

Do you think Gayle Haggard should have stuck by her husband? Why do you think she did? What would you do? How much would you put up with?

Please leave your comments below.

1. Cajun

I have stuck with them so far. Only time will tell

January 29, 2010 at 7:05 pm | Reply
  2. The current divorcee

As a person faced with divorce right now, I can tell you that it is the single most difficult thing I have ever done in my entire life. Most people (including myself) will choose to keep things the way that they are if they aren't being abused because we all believe that "things can change" "who will love them as much as we do" "this isn't the end of the world, I said for better or worse – so this is worse..." It comes down to what your interpretation of your vows means and how much you're willing to put yourself first and make a new future rather than sift through the ashes and hope to rise up a phoenix. Some people are able to rescue these kinds of marriages, some people have to divorce so they don't lose them selves, some people are just too scared to do anything. I believe in forgiveness, but I also don't believe in abuse – whatever form that word takes – neglect, verbal or physical violence, self-inflicted abuse.

January 29, 2010 at 7:24 pm | Reply
  3. Any

I would stick with him, if I were an idiot who wanted AIDS or another STD, and who wanted to be married to a man who doesn't love me.

Gayle Haggard, you should really shut your mouth.....

January 29, 2010 at 7:39 pm | Reply
  4. sherri-PA

she is crazy. everybody knows-once a cheat,always a cheat! I caught my husband Eric cheating on me with his secretary Cindy and believe me, I could not wait to give him the boot. and I know one day, he will cheat on her also!

January 29, 2010 at 7:42 pm | Reply
  5. Lin

No, I would not stick by a spouse who cheated, period.

January 29, 2010 at 7:54 pm | Reply
  6. estrella

In Mrs. Haggard's case, I don't think it's a matter of how much she's willing to "put up with" so much as it's a demonstration of deeply rooted belief and conviction–so deep that it either makes her much better or much crazier than the rest of us depending on how you look at it. A couple months ago I caught the HBO documentary on the scandal filmed by Nancy Pelosi's daughter. Ted Haggard is surprisingly likable, shockingly honest (now) and truly seems to love his family–and clearly they love him back. They have weathered the storm together; they have endured the press, excommunication from the church, being ejected from their home state, having to depend solely on the kindness of others/moving house to house as guests of generous friends and faithful parishoners and having absolutely no income to speak of because who wants to hire a guy who got fired from the only job he ever had because of a very public drugs and gay sex scandal? They seem resiliant and strong and I am admittedly in awe of the Haggards as a unit. Do I think Ted is a homosexual? Sure. Would I leave a man who put me in that situation? Absolutely. But do I think she's a fool for sticking with him? Not really. She's someone who clearly loves her family more than she values her pride. The easiest thing for each of them would have been to walk away the marriage and the spotlight; to fade into obscurity. And as many opportunities as she has had to walk away without blame or consequence, I have to assume that she is still with him because she wants to be. I don't think she's dilluded enough to believe that he's "cured" or even that he can be and I don't believe that he is either, but they are committed to each other. Who are we to judge?

January 29, 2010 at 7:55 pm | Reply
  7. Jay Williams

I guess it depends on the person. Personally I would never be able to leave it alone and would bring it up everytime I got angry and in fact every time they went out or went away so no I would not stay in a marriage where I had been betrayed

January 29, 2010 at 8:09 pm | Reply
  8. catrina

Its funny that everyone always says that they would leave but statistics show that 80% of those that have been cheated on do stay in the relationship. I can't make that decision until faced with it. There are various things to consider when making that decision.

January 29, 2010 at 8:13 pm | Reply
  9. Marci

Basically none of my business. But she wrote a book so I guess the subject is fair game. It's not the same kind of cheating as John Edwards or Tiger Woods. Bottom line, if it works for the Haggards then we should all be happy for them.

January 29, 2010 at 8:35 pm | Reply
  10. ruth

I believe you should do what you want to do, not do what other people want you to do. I forgave my spouse and we were happy until the day he died.

January 29, 2010 at 8:50 pm | Reply
  11. Keira

Really? He doesn't have any 'gay urges'?? Gimme a break!! Being gay is not a matter of choice. The fact that these two yahoos make it seem as if it was is a disservice to gay/lesbian issues worldwide!!! For deeply closeted people it's easier to just live the "straight life" & when they're caught with their pants down they lie throught their teeth! Ted Haggard is a disgrace!

January 29, 2010 at 8:53 pm | Reply
  12. Carol

No, she should move on with her life and with time she will meet a man whom she can truly love and trust. I don't believe the story of the encounter with a man. I believe it is an excuse so that his religious peers will accept him. I believe he has homosexual desires and will eventually go back to them.

January 29, 2010 at 8:54 pm | Reply
  13. Dazzy

Trying to pretend you're "cured" is unrealistic, STDs are a real concern, but strong partnerships are complex structures. Understanding and forgiveness are powerful forces within a marriage. Outsiders cannot see the inside.

January 29, 2010 at 9:20 pm | Reply
  14. Sara

I suppose the exact nature of the transgressions would matter, and how willing the transgressor were to repair the relationship, not to mention what kind of a relationship we had been having, and if it were something I could really forgive. As someone said, would I bring it up anytime there was tension or argument? I would never want to live that way. If there's no real trust and respect, what relationship is there? I'd have my doubts about repairing a relationship in that case.

I'd be pretty horrified by a "homosexual" affair, in a "heterosexual" marriage of mine, or vice versa for friends in same-sex relationships. To me that's a sign of deep confusion and I wouldn't choose to live with that. I can't imagine a way past that for myself.

It would be understandable if other people made the exception to persue therapy in the case of past abuse, but it would seem that a profound period of contemplation would be necessary before any rebuilding could happen... true, the exact conditions may also matter.

January 29, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Reply
  15. Martin

If there are kids in the marriage, think hard before cutting the link and making them victims of a spywar between mom and dad. It takes a very special pair of parents to split and not grow sour and take it out on each other via the kids and its hurting them to boost the parents egos of who is the better parent...
    If he gave her stds then sue him and milk him for every penny. Thats just digusting, if he did. The stds that can go away again, sure, can be settled for less if can be treated fully, but given the spouse Aids is unforgivable, its murder 1, delayed. Should henceforth be penalized as such(ie murder of various degree).
    Regarding the actual cheat, if it was a onetime thing and not a sustained longterm doubleteaming thing, then it might be worth a look inwards and see if its partially your own fault(its not the cheatees fault but the cheatee might have neclected his/hers responsibility to make the twoway relationship work). Marriage is a twoway agreement, not a coasterride.

January 29, 2010 at 9:44 pm | Reply
  16. jillmertinke@mgemaine.com

Well, because the already had a strong relationship and wanted to stay together, yes I would stay becasue he is wiling to give up his sexual encounters with men. However, I really believe he is gay and would really have a hard time staying straight if Gayle wasn't in his life. Alone and single would not be good for Ted Haggard or anyone who is surpressing sexual urges.

January 29, 2010 at 9:48 pm | Reply
  17. MMurphy

There is no black or white answer here. There are extenuating circumstances why someone would stay. Personally, I'd let him go to have the life he obviously wants, but isn't courageous enough to choose. No matter which way you cut it, it is a betrayal and that hurts. It's a huge flag that something is wrong with the relationship. When it happened to me, I left and never looked back. I am happier without him and leading a more fulfilling life on my own.

January 29, 2010 at 10:32 pm | Reply
  18. gregory

Never trust anybody in charge of a mega-church.

January 29, 2010 at 10:59 pm | Reply
  19. Cari F.

In the Haggard's case they get to hide behind religion and let God fix it all. It's dilusional. He is clearly gay and she is choosing to stay married to a gay man. I'm sure on some level he could actually love her, but not as a man loves and lusts for his wife in the traditional sense.

I'm sure she stays because she is brainwashed into believing she must uphold her marriage vows (though he did not), and she is proabably afraid. This "marriage" is all she has ever known. She must have issues of her own to have ended up in this situation.

Would I stay? Hell no. But then again I would not marry a gay man and try to convince myself that he wasn't. Would I stay with my husband if he cheated on me with another woman. I don't see it, because I seriously doubt I could ever forgive him and move on. Plus I'm sure there would be a restraining order involved in there somewhere.

January 29, 2010 at 11:08 pm | Reply
  20. carmen

as an individual who went through a divorce, let me tell you that was the most difficult decision i ever made. it's been 20 years since i made that decision and although i know i would not have been able to live with the physical, emotional and mental abuse i was putting up with, a divorce leaves very deep emotional scars in your soul....i do not regret the decisiion to divorce....each person must come to a hard decision as to whether she/he should stay in the relationship or divorce. we can not judge. it is an individual decision and each decision has its personal hope...i wish this couple the best in whatever decision is reached.

January 29, 2010 at 11:23 pm | Reply
  21. dr André Kruger

Being a "one woman for life" man married to a "one man for life" woman, I cannot imagine how any woman could consider sticking with an unfaithful man.

It's nauseating just to think about it .... and would be much more so (vice versa) if I were a woman.

January 29, 2010 at 11:50 pm | Reply
  22. upthecreek

It is the one thing that I will not put up with., and I let the other person know that up front. So far, so good.

January 30, 2010 at 12:38 am | Reply
  23. Jean Anne Kozuinski

As much as I believe in marriage and take vows before God as sacred, there is NO way in the world I would have stayed with this imposter of a Minister, husband, gay drug abuser. It is even allowed in the Bible to divorce a spouse if based on adultery. The thought of being in the presence of a man who had sex with a male prostitute makes me sick. I am sure she is staying with him in name only, if she is having marital relations with him, she better have regular testing done, because he is so gay; he's not going to stop having gay sex. She is kidding herself if she thinks he's done with that lifestyle. She really needs to get counseling.

January 30, 2010 at 1:26 am | Reply
  24. MM

I stuck up with my cheating husband (multiple transgressions!) because of our children. As a child of divorce, I know how painful it is for kids to see their parents divorce. I believe everyone deserves a second chance if they believe they really did the wrong thing. I don't believe in the "once a cheat always a cheat". We are human beings and we are bound to make mistakes. It is very hard to let go of this resentment but we can only find peace when we learn to let go of our resentments. As long as the relationship was not "life threatening" in any way, I believe it should be tried one more time.

January 30, 2010 at 1:29 am | Reply
  25. Jessica

There's nothing like a torrent of publicity to 'cure' an evangelist preacher of homosexuality.

No way I'd take the lying hypocrite back.

January 30, 2010 at 1:46 am | Reply
  26. Robert Brackney

As one who has had a cheating spouse (the wives of vasectomized husbands do not normally get pregnant six or seven months later without outside help) and at that, one who wasn't even repentant when caught at it, I say boot her out. Don't let her blackmail you into staying "for the sake of the kids." My two children (she aborted the fruit of her affair) now see their mother for what she is.

January 30, 2010 at 1:59 am | Reply
  27. mindy

My husband cheated with a female co-worker. Of course, it was all MY fault! GET OUT and GET OUT NOW,

January 30, 2010 at 2:12 am | Reply
  28. Orville

America has torn the ten commandments from public places under threat of legal action, advocates same sex marriage, more than 50% of marriages fail, more people live together than get married, friends with privileges has been embraced by society, teen sex is a major problem, America won't invest in educating it's children, the Catholic church has been shaken to it's foundation by child abuse scandals and the list goes on and on. You know pontificate on the morals of infidelity?

YOU are the hypocrites. YOU are turning a blind eye to the social problems in your society today and by doing so not only condone this behavior, but promote it. Your music, your "sit-coms," your soap operas, your life style all point towards the weakening of the bonds you claim to uphold.

Of course breaking the bond is wrong. Of course stepping outside the marriage is wrong. Of course. But your decadence and permissiveness have led the weak minded away from holding these bonds sacred, instead of leading them to hold sacred the promises made to each other.

January 30, 2010 at 3:54 am | Reply
  29. JDQ

No way. The first consideration with a cheating spouse ought to be the possibility of contracting an STD, perhaps HIV – a very high price to pay for sticking with a cheating rat, no matter which sex they are cheating with! As for being "cured" of homosexuality, it just is not happening. Gays are born gay. Period.

January 30, 2010 at 4:07 am | Reply
  30. Bill C

Speaking as a man, I'd say whether a wife chooses to leave her husband after his infidelities depends on pragmatism and how much she stands to lose. Obviously, if your husband is a Tiger Woods or a Brad Pitt, for example, there's a massive price to pay for cutting him off – in financial terms, of course, but also in terms of fame, media attention and positive public image.

January 30, 2010 at 5:05 am | Reply
  31. Vivian

Stick with him but don't tell us its easy, that he is not really gay, etc. Tell us that you are sticking with him cuz you love him and he loves you and you will work on fixing broken promises.

January 30, 2010 at 5:06 am | Reply
  32. Melinda

I tire of adult and professional persons blaming irresponsible decisions on alleged events that allegedly occurred in their youth. Such events are likely fabricated to provide them an excuse for their misbehavior...just like tiger woods in sex addiction rehab...get real people.

January 30, 2010 at 6:37 am | Reply
  33. David Asher

actually, there is such a thing as true repentance, and we should never write anyone off while they still have breath! sometimes, a person has made peace with God and those they hurt, while 'outsiders' still hurl bricks at them. it turns out they're at ease while their haters are self-tormented.
    cheating and homosexuality rank with murder n blasphemy, in my opinion.
    the pivotal thing is A CHANGE OF HEART.
    new-age philosophies will have us believe it's ok if u're gay. it's a lie. homosexuality is an abomination that diminishes your humanity and ultimately condems you to an eternal hell!

January 30, 2010 at 9:21 am | Reply
  34. Austin Chuks

It's much easier to cast the stone; wait until you're confronted with similar challenges. Methinks that repentance, forgiveness and reconciliation would do more good than harm in our world.

January 30, 2010 at 9:34 am | Reply
  35. Tobstar

Absolutely not, once a cheater always a cheater-in my eyes.

I've seen people do it though but it's been rare...most that get back are extremely bitter (understandably so) and pretty much live in fear that it's just a matter of time before he/she cheats again.

January 30, 2010 at 9:35 am | Reply
  36. John

It's plain and simple. You either cheat or you don't. There is no in between and there is certainly no one to blame but yourself. Your having gay sex with a prostitute because that's what you're in to!!! How you can stand by a liar and a cheat is beyond me. Smarten up!!!

The fact fact that Haggard was as established as he was within his church makes this all the more entertaining.

January 30, 2010 at 9:38 am | Reply
  37. Louise

The basic problem is NOT sleeping with someone other than your husband. It's not TELLING him. The trust issue lies therein. If the someone else you're sleeping with doesn't have AIDS or some other sexual disease, why not?

January 30, 2010 at 10:14 am | Reply
  38. lothar

These females must realise that the human male is a polygamous animal and thats how the male brain is wired and how god designed it. If that female was sterile, its the end of the human race! Cant these females understand?
    Oh Please!
    Males!Enjoy!
    lothar

January 30, 2010 at 10:21 am | Reply
  39. Doogle

I did. I remained for 2 and a half years. But it was a waste of my time and my life. In the end, I had to "force" her to leave by repeatedly asking her to go and live her dual life elsewhere and just let me live my life without the omnipresent and inevitable lack of intimacy and trust.

She made no real effort to confront her own behaviors and identify their origins. While I am certain some spouses truly gain perspective and become committed to a relationship with time and therapy of some form, I suspect the large majority will never truly commit and admit that cheating is the equivalent of lying and escapism. Commitment = facing and accepting reality...and learning to take pleasure from it (I am not referring to physically/emotionally abusive relationships).

There is no one right answer, but staying with a cheater is a big risk for your own well-being. Cheating is lying. Can liars become honest? It's up to them in the end, but the pain they cause may not be worth the wait...they need to decide AND take transparent and solid steps (including counseling) to earn the trust they have destroyed. If this is not a 200% effort on their part, my advice is get out of the situation as soon as possible. The lying will continue and it amounts to emotional abuse. We do not deserve that, no matter how much we love the other person.

January 30, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Reply
  40. Happy & Single!

I tried working things out with my (ex) husband for a year when I found out he had cheated on me the 8 years we were married. At the end he never changed his ways and ended up divorcing. I honestly think that cheating causes too much damage in the marriage and in most cases it is impossible to rebuild the trust you had before.

It's a disrespect to the marriage, to the other spouse and it just destroys everything you had built with that person and it's very painful. The person that cheats will do it again, and again and again. I have now divorced from my husband and am much, much, much happier!!!!

January 30, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Reply
  41. Victa'

Mostly in US, females scream, that "as soon as he stray away, I'll give him a boot"... It is because, the "family values, that they are preaching, are fake! Role models from TV sets, cartoons and Hollywood movies, are as bogus, as the characters themselves. What KIND of family bonds do you have, if you are willing to divorce, and that means to BREAK a family (usually with kids), simply because your male hubby stuck "it" in to some one else, solely based on his pre-historic, animal instincts, while (most likely) mildly intoxicated... You are willing to break kid's lives, shatter yours and others around you for that, simple fact!!! What family? What values? Over what? Over sex? Well...it's only sex. There are no depths in most of the US marriages. Only small crust of the fairy tales with the prince on the white horse/Benz on top..... Deep inside, it's SHALLOW...

January 30, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Reply
  42. Lee

It is a matter for Gayle Haggard alone whether and why she should stick by her husband. It's a private matter between her and her husband and people close to them should respect their decisions. If I were in her shoes I would walk away. I find it so hypocrytical that so many of these "religious leaders" do not practice what they preach. I'm glad he got ousted from his church!

January 30, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Reply
  43. LM

Adultery and domestic violence are not forgivable offenses. If a spouse can cheat once, he or she can and will do it again under the right circumstances, no matter what they promise. My wife and I have learned that lesson from painful experiences during our first marriages. My suggestion today is: "when it comes to cheating, ONE strike and you are out".
    Cheating, lying and living double lives are the actions of a selfish coward who doesn't have enough integrity to take responsibility for his/her actions. If a spouse is capable of adultery, the only honest thing to do is to admit that the marriage is over. Period. Staying together at all cost, far from "saving" the children from pain, sends them a bad message: It's OK to act badly and hurt your spouse, as you'll never have to face the consequences of your actions. Divorce may be painful, but a clean break is better than a life of deception, resentment and hypocrisy. It also teaches children that they MUST respect their spouses and honor their marriage vows as adults, and cannot expect tolerance for destructive behavior. As a corollary to that, I am against "no fault" divorce. If one party breaks the vows and other doesn't, to pretend that nobody is at fault is hypocritical.
    Two examples: My maternal grandfather was unfaithful. He got kicked out of his family's life, irrevocably. When I grew up, nobody talked to him or about him. I was only told about that painful part of my mother's life as an adult. My grandmother, who lived with us, never complained, never said a word about the past. She had a quiet, unshakable strength. The result? Her four children, my mother and her brothers and sister, grew up to be responsible adults and had great, rock-solid marriages that lasted for life. My grandmother had the courage to draw the line, and I worship her memory to this day. By contrast, my ex-wife’s father, a repeat offender, was tolerated for years “for the sake of the children”. Until he found a mistress he couldn’t give up and left. The result? His daughter became just like him, and I suffered the consequences. Today, I am fortunate to have the best wife in the world. I would never cheat and I would not expect forgiveness if I did. And I am teaching my stepchildren that a man CAN be honest, loving, trustworthy and responsible. A lesson they may have never learned had their mother not had the courage to draw the line.

January 30, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Reply
  44. Emmanuel Meggison

I would have expected Ted Haggard to know that as a pastor, he says he is, not unvalued all clear moral standards. More beautful would have been if he meditated on all the Scripture states is in some way wrong or unacceptable. Not far from here, he has been added to the list of pastors to call pseudo and heretics. He really sinks in deep mire where there is no standing.

January 30, 2010 at 3:21 pm | Reply
  45. Lisa Allane

She probably thinks the same as him – you can be cured of 'gayness' , or, at least she chooses to believe. How much is it worth, in cash terms is it to her to stay, and oh how lovely to have such power over him. Better than soap opera!

January 30, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Reply
  46. Lisa Allane

She probably thinks the same as him – you can be cured of 'gayness' , or, at least she chooses to believe. How much is it worth, in cash terms is it to her not to stay, and oh how lovely to have such power over him in divorce proceedings. Better than soap opera!

January 30, 2010 at 3:44 pm | Reply
  47. Adam

Most adults do not know how to change a behavior or habit that they believe is bad or harmful.

January 30, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Reply
  48. imanut64

I tried sticking it out and making it work with my cheating hubby, we even went to counceling, but I just could never get over it, no matter how hard I tried! Especially as more affairs came to the surface. I had to call it quits for my own mental well-being!

January 30, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Reply
  49. Lana

How wise the comments of "The Current Divorcee" I back what she says, as someone who was separated for several months and now returned to rebuild our marriage.

January 30, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Reply
  50. Kareen

Once a cheater, always a cheater
    Once gay, always gay
    NO WAY

January 30, 2010 at 5:14 pm | Reply
  51. Sara

I think it depends on the situation. I've lived in a culture where gay men are married and have a family and its accepted. The man does his wife and kids, and the community knows that he may be gay but they say that's life and you just like people based on thier who they are. Americans are quick to throw stones and judge. They are doing what they are doing as a family and its not any ones place to judge!

January 30, 2010 at 5:14 pm | Reply
  52. Reffles LeDonshee

TRUST.

– if your dog bites you or your kid ONE TIME - trust is gone. The dog has to go.

– if your co-worker is found to have purposely sabotaged your work to make you look bad - you need to get away from the co-worker. Find a new job or switch departments. If they're that kind of person, the co-worker *may* sabotage you again.

– If you regularly take your car to the same auto repair shop but you find out the $250 brake job and new shocks you paid for was actually not done - you 100% find a new auto repair place.

– if you have a nanny taking care of your children while you're at work but you find out she leaves your children alone quite often when she's supposed to be watching them - you find a new Nanny.

– if your younger brother repeatedly steals things from you when he comes over for 'family visits' - you stop inviting him over and you cease contact with him.

TRUST. If you don't have trust in a person - YOU ELIMINATE THAT PERSON FROM YOUR LIFE. You just HAVE to.

If you want to hang on to a thieving untrustworthy brother, or an untrustworthy auto mechanic, or an untrustworthy Nanny - wow.

Why would you do that? If the person is untrustworthy - WHAT ELSE ARE THEY CAPABLE OF besides the thing YOU CAUGHT THEM AT?

January 30, 2010 at 5:23 pm | Reply
  53. Tracy (uk)

She knew – know's he is bisexual, he got exposed for it and now they are milking it for what it's worth...

If you have sexual relations with a woman and men you are bisexual, not heterosexual with complications..!

January 31, 2010 at 10:53 pm | Reply
  54. Esther Agbon

Gayle surely did the best.She exemplifies womanhood which is forgiveness. this is one of the downs of marriage, she didnt throw in the bucket but weathered it. My advise to all couples and we'll have less divorces and better homes for our children

February 1, 2010 at 11:20 am | Reply
  55. loulous

cured from being Gay???
    really?
    Do you believe that's possible??

February 1, 2010 at 5:54 pm | Reply
  56. notsla

the man is gay , just look at him!!!! and she is fooling herself, holding on a to 28 year farce. and then to write a book? to claim her faith is helping her , ? how delusional can you be? brainwashed more likely!!!! ............yes, thats religion for you,, it explains every thing!!!!!

February 2, 2010 at 9:45 am | Reply
  57. Dan

What's worse, the cheating, the hypocricy, the lies, or the present delusions of being "cured"? It's all there, take your pick. These people are disgusting. They deserve one another. Ignorance is bliss, so let them dwell in the house they built.

February 4, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Reply
  58. Bethel Briggs

Mariage is 4 better and 4 worst, that is what the bible said. Even on the ground of fornication, which her husband is guilty of, she can still forgive hime if he truly repent. Satan is really fighting such Men of god to bring them down. I know she is really disapointed at him, but pls this is when we no women who are true wives. That is how we do it in Nigeria

February 5, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Reply