Tune in at 16:00 London, 19:00 UAE

Monday's Connector: Sharon Osbourne

March 2nd, 2010

Sharon Osbourne is as famous for being a wife and a mother as she is a showbiz personality.

What do you want to ask Sharon Osbourne?

What do you want to ask Sharon Osbourne?

Married to infamous bat-biting rocker (and former Connector of the Day) Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon has a wide list of occupations to her name, from music manager to promoter to author.

She first came to real attention with hit reality show "The Osbournes," which followed her family's daily life. Sharon followed that runaway by becoming a regular television commentator and a judge on talent programs such as "The X-Factor" and "America's Got Talent."

Her autobiography, "Extreme," was extremely successful and sold more than two million copies worldwide. Just this week she published her debut novel, "Revenge," based on much of her own life and featuring two sisters as they quest for success along life's rocky road.

Now's your chance to ask Sharon Osbourne YOUR questions.

What is life like with Ozzy? Will there be a sequel to "The Osbournes?" What's it like being a talent show judge? And please let us know from where you are writing.

1. Leslie

Being born Jewish, did you carry on with your religion with your children or was it abandoned completely ? I thought I saw once, you and Oz in a Jewish ceremony, were you exchanging vows ? I only saw a bit of it: Mazel tov with your next show.

March 2, 2010 at 8:24 pm | Reply
  2. Jude11

I just want to say thank you for keeping Ozzy alive all these years. He is the master and has put out a lot of great stuff because of you standing by him.

March 2, 2010 at 8:51 pm | Reply
  3. Rob

Sharon; what is your favourite Ozzy solo album & why?

March 2, 2010 at 9:01 pm | Reply
  4. Michael Bennett

How Has Fame Effected Your Family Life? And Would You Consider Yours As A Close Family? Say Hi To Ozzy For Me.

March 2, 2010 at 9:03 pm | Reply
  5. Jim

What would you consider your biggest success outside of the music business?

March 2, 2010 at 9:09 pm | Reply
  6. Michael

Why are you turning into the Yoko Ono of Black Sabbath and turning your husband against the rest of the band?

March 2, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Reply
  7. Peggy

I dont have a question at this time, but I really enjoyed you on the talent shows. You really know what you are talking about and you are passionate and compassion at the same time. Thanks for the great entertainment!

March 2, 2010 at 10:26 pm | Reply
  8. William Hulse

Have you ever considered the continuing effect of your lifestyle and husband on the lives of your children?

March 3, 2010 at 1:22 am | Reply
  9. Mark Flanders

Is another album and tour coming up? Does Ozzy ever backslide every few years with alcohol or drugs or what not? is he still working with Zak Wylde?

March 3, 2010 at 1:39 am | Reply
  10. Jonny

How did it feel to lose a bet to ICP?

March 3, 2010 at 2:45 am | Reply
  11. greg

Why don't you use your infuence and money to bring awareness to the Palestinians and for a 2 state solution?

March 3, 2010 at 4:03 am | Reply
  12. andrea

children have everything to do how their home enviroment is, parents are everything to their children.
    if children turn out bad is because of parents.

March 3, 2010 at 4:24 am | Reply
  13. anne gilbert

Sharon, do you know any other word except f@!#, surely you are smart enough not to have to resort to that word all the time.

March 3, 2010 at 4:33 am | Reply
  14. Sandra Vigileos

I want to compliment Sharon and Ozzy for being who they are, not fakes, but, real and loving people. To also thank you for sharing your lives and beautiful music with all of your fans. I admire the Osbourne family, especially Sharon for being a great role model for other women in this world that look up to her for her strength and positive attitude.

March 3, 2010 at 5:44 am | Reply
  15. emre

she is a lazy and she dont like working.

March 3, 2010 at 6:43 am | Reply
  16. John F. Raffensperger

I would like to ask Sharon Osbourne, "Would you please go away?"

March 3, 2010 at 7:06 am | Reply
  17. Janice

I would love to know the name of her plastic surgeon – whoever he is has done an amazing job – it may have cost her a lot of money – but her brilliant surgeon's work has definitely created THE most natural look of most of the Hollywood celebrities.

But will she tell who he/she is?

March 3, 2010 at 9:20 am | Reply
  18. Rusty

I'd ask her to shutup!

Can't you guys get anyone with some talent or is relevant with what's going on in this world. Why don't you just go ahead and sell yourself to tmz. Mercy me.

March 3, 2010 at 9:31 am | Reply
  19. Jason

With the enduring problems that Ozzy and your children have had with alcohol and drugs . As a parent what advice would you give to another parent that has similar problems in his/her family?

March 3, 2010 at 10:04 am | Reply
  20. Carol

How do you keep your sanity living in a place like L.A.?

March 3, 2010 at 11:41 am | Reply
  21. Weeden Cornwell

How can I get your husband to come to Taiwan to do a concert?

Best regards,

Weeden

March 3, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Reply
  22. chrissy

I'd ask her for a job.

March 3, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Reply
  23. Candice Leigh

Mrs Osbourne .. Your plastic surgeon has done an amazing job of maintaining a natural look, you look absolutely stunning, PLEASE dont have anymore procedures done.. I realy think there is a point where enough is enough and would hate for you to ruin your gorgeous face!!!

March 3, 2010 at 1:30 pm | Reply
  24. Damien Ramsawak

Will you marry me?

March 3, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Reply
  25. Eddie

Who the -l are you anyway

March 3, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Reply
  26. curious1966

Sharon, who is favorite singer/band (besides Ozzy) and why?

March 3, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Reply
  27. Robo Vasilik

Do you know where is slovakia and your opinion about us 😀

March 3, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Reply
  28. Lawrence Karka

March 3, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Reply
  29. Lawrence Karka

....pls let Mrs.Osbourne tell the world how she survived all these years of marriage to a Rock-Star and still remained sane.....?????..Lawrence Karka from ABUJA,NIGERIA.....

March 3, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Reply
  30. Huw Thomas

My initial question....that I asked myself....who is Sharon Osbourne?

Having discovered "who" I'm glad I didn't know.

March 3, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Reply
  31. Nadx Saynes

What's the secret for being such strong and powerful women in every aspect? As wife, mother, cancer survivor and bussiness woman...

March 3, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Reply
  32. kastemp

I would ask her to keep her yap shut

March 3, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Reply
  33. Eric

What's your drug of choice?

March 3, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Reply
  34. Paul

What will it take to get you and your family to shut up and go away?

March 3, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Reply
  35. Cleo

Hi Sharon, I have heard that you are a bander, and you have maintained a beautiful figure throughout the years, do you still have fills and can you eat bread, pasta, or even take medication without the fear of ulcers, etc.

March 3, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Reply
  36. GenPo84

Being a strong, independent and powerful woman who has had dealings with young women who are epitomes of exact opposite of those traits (think Rock of Love Charm School), what would you say is the driving force behind the condoned superficiality and ignorance of the American woman? What can people individually do to hinder this trend?
    I've watched Sharon and family for years, I was there for the neighbor food fight, Jack's ascent, and now Kelly's newfound confidences. She's most definitely not the typical American mother/woman and that's the exact reason why she is A+ in my book.

March 3, 2010 at 5:09 pm | Reply
  37. Tony Salieri

You really have to be a good businesswoman (not to mention infant nurse/cop) to make such an enormous fortune with a singer with subpar range and the stage demeanor of Quasimodo with lumbalgia, but knowing your personal history (save, I just learn, that you're Jewish), I've always wondered: how does stealing your meal ticket from your own father, Johnny's previous manager feel, after all these years? Also, are you Gene Simmons friend? You deserve each other way more than your former gas fitter...

March 3, 2010 at 5:23 pm | Reply
  38. globalblog

As a parent, what mistakes you have committed in upbringing your children(by saying nasty language you do not become a cool parent)
    if you were to parent again, from the beginning, what would you have done better or differently in bringing up your children?

March 3, 2010 at 5:23 pm | Reply
  39. NotaFan

Who's Sharon Osbourne?

March 3, 2010 at 7:46 pm | Reply
  40. Ogbuefi chigozie

How can i get ur novel which is tittled Revenge.

March 3, 2010 at 10:02 pm | Reply
  41. Geoff

Why should we care what you have to say?

March 4, 2010 at 8:29 am | Reply
  42. Nelson Israel

I saw you on Americas got talent show and noticed you are such a compassionate woman after the song of three children(Two boys and one girl)who sang God bless America!! I wish u can back ur compassionate outlook with actions though!!

March 4, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Reply
  43. steven okpeh

I really like the motherly way you talk and encourage people in the America got talent show. I just want to know how your relationship with ozzy is? And how long you have been married.

March 4, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Reply
  44. Lilly

did you find writing a novel to be a release? Did it allow you to say things you couldn't in reality?

March 4, 2010 at 4:34 pm | Reply
  45. Jc5crue

i think u r magnifico

March 4, 2010 at 6:22 pm | Reply
  46. Fidelia

I enjoyed her talk , I need to know her were she is from. She should keep it up the Lord is her strength.

March 7, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Reply
  47. Rob Simpson

As a cancer patient (in remission, so far so good), I went through the usual gamut of emotions, coming out the other side a little wiser, but also a little angrier. Overall the experience has brought my family closer together, but has also left me very intolerant of fools and extremists, a radical change for me. Has your experience changed you and/or your family in any such fundamental ways? I'm in New Zealand.

March 8, 2010 at 3:57 am | Reply
  48. Margaret Spranger

I have so much respect for you and what you have achived!
    When you were a little girl, what did you dream of being when you grew up?

March 8, 2010 at 8:26 pm | Reply